Monday, July 25, 2011

Coffee At T Forty Two


I had been wanting to try/taste and also make comparison of some cakes at fancy cafes that sells the current favorite cakes. When you want to know exactly how does one cake taste, you have to try it, then only you could compare whether yours is comparable to this specific cafes.
Before one could claim theirs are the best...always compare to the best or current favorites.

So, this morning off I went to T Forty Two in Bangsar Village, before fetching Hb from Physio. Hb insisted that I go alone. The place is posh, and more to *French dining* The ambience was so cosy, and it's awesome to have High Tea that served on three tier stand. They had a few range of delectable desserts and main course.
I glanced at the menu given, and reminded myself my purposed of coming was to try the cake. Actually the time was 11.20 a.m, the cafe had just opened. I guessed they yet to display more cup cakes, and slices as it's still early. I only wanted cup cakes, anything in small portion. I ordered Red Velvet and a cup of Cappucino. Woh! It was a big slice...alamak, I can't finish it *I thought* I do loved the setting by the way, the Cup and Saucer, it looked sumptuous...didn't get the chance to look what the brand was, hehehe...naughty me.
... And what do I think of the cake? Well, not to my expectation... There's nothing special to describe. You know when you mention Red Velvet, firstly, the color Red, then the Cream Cheese and Lemony taste. I didn't get that at all... so sorry to say. Anyway, I had to finish the cake, it cost me Rm.10.90.














Meanwhile back home.....
I seemed to have all the time in the world.. Curry Puff for Ramadhan.
Yes, getting ready for Break Fast.



Ready packed and to be stored in the Freezer.

Adios.....

2 comments:

  1. ye ker tempat tu tak sedap? tempat nampak cozy jek.. baru je ingat nak masuk dlm menerai list iskk..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bukan kata tak sedap, cuma red velvet yang i makan. Tak ada rasa hump...gitu. other cakes, i don't know. But I do love the setting..

    ReplyDelete