Sunday, March 24, 2013

Lot's to share..

Asalamualaikum..
This time I have lots to share ...
Time not only occupied with the housekeeping butttt hahaha... with new iPad in the house. Bigger and clearer with Instagram. There were times, I just couldn't be bothered the mess but the kitchen and the garden was where I spent the most. And this few days, hanging on the phone with my siblings and Mum. Hot topic..SPM's result. Congratulations to my nieces for the great achievements.

24th, March..
Today, Sunday, My sister Leeza came with her two kids and our dearest cousin Roza.
It was a pleasure having them..but a little tense, as you can imagine..overslept after Subuh til 8.30 and was only informed of my cousin's coming. This is the time I wanted to cry out loud for a Maid...hahaha, on second thoughts, forget it!!!
Of course food has to be prepared before they come. So, be a Maid before the guest arrived and a Madam when they are around. I cooked something light and easy *Marinara Spaghetti and had already baked  2 chocolate cakes, one for my darling girl and one for my sister. Hoohoo..I think this was my best Chocolate Cake ever..*smiling proudly*

 Fifa's Cake
For my guest

The guest
Spaghetti Marinara

Cousin Roza and Nephew Rashid

Rashid and Dira
Sorry Sister, I refused to insert our photos together...because none of the photos look great..hehe.

Fifa's Birthday
Special wishes for a special person don't need special occasions.
We wish you the best of everything every single day of your live,
dear daughter. But today's your Birthday and we wish you the
double of everything.
Happy Birthday dear daughter!!

Happened to be my daughter Fifa's birthday on this day..guess what I cooked?
Baked Turkey..specially bought for her by her brother Syaf and baked by none other than Mum dearest..more than two and a half hours baking time. We had it during dinner time.


Roast Turkey with Mango Salsa

Last week..
Food.. nothing special, just for the sake of filling the tummy.

 Lunch on Friday, Masak lemak Ikan and Tom Yam.

Once in a while, it's nice to have just vegetables soup for dinner.

Focaccia with Beef patties and salad

Last Monday night..
Those were the days that I and Hb were craving for Teh tarik or some titbits after dinner, we would go out and made that as a habit. But now, the craving has long gone... having to be out of the house after Maghrib is not my thing anymore. But son Syaz managed to persuade me to accompany him for a cuppa at Paparich.
It's mother and son bonding time.. there's always lots to share. Not only being the eldest but has been mummy's chaperone ever since. I had lemon with honey.  Syaz let me try the Mantou Bun with egg mayo. Hmm..soft cottony texture.

Quality time with my Syaz at Paparich.

Requested from Syaz..Lempeng Pisang...*remembering the old old days
Lempeng in banana leaves*

Last Sunday...Cooking with full heartedly...ambik kau!


Wednesday 20th, March.. at Mala's breakfast Get together.






Well, I hope I have made all my viewers filled with satisfaction with the food displayed.
Anyway lastly, do stay healthy, eat wisely and moderately. 
Adios..

8 comments:

  1. Haiya...all our photos were bad one...but I manage to get just one that I think is ok!
    Know what...RASYID keep on bragging about the way yg Rozza bid goodbye to him....hehehe. Tu lah cepat sgt dia sambut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have gone off food at the moment caring for my children who've been ill from a tummy bug. but your food photos have certainly perked up my appetite again...everything looks really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leeza..
    Yes all our photos really tak cun..itu yg tak nak paste tu.
    I pun terkejut Rasyid beria2 sangat.
    Anyway Aunty, ma!


    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hibiscus Rosa Noor..
    Sorry to hear about yr children's health.
    But it's good to know that your appetite is back..so you will be
    up and about cooking for your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salam sis Iha,

    Didahului dengan sejambak ucapan Joyeux Anniversaire kepada Fifa yang cantik rupawan sesungguhnya, semoga hari-hari mendatang dipenuh berkati dengan kesejahteraan dariNya... gâteau Anniversaire empunya airtangannya Fifa begitu cantik & yummy !

    Ambik kau ! terus tersenyum Ratna dengan selorohan darinya sis Iha... gimana pun teruja lagi terpesona dengan gambaran hidangan yang disediakan, seperti selalu semuanya yummy.. !

    Sampai nanti dan salam mesra semanis madu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terima kaseh Ratna. Setiap hidangan datang dar Allah Subhanawataala yg memberi kan kekuatan tenaga dan rezeki...Alhamdullillah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. tiada apa nak dikatakan cuma ucapan happy besday buat anakanda akak tersayang fifa dan..macam biasa makanan2 yg gempak buat perut berbunyi2 setelah hampir 2 minggu mkn makanan asing huhu..tempting sungguh makanan2 itew!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOng..
    Selamat pulang Kak Iha ucapkan.. mesti membawa seribu kenangan manis.
    Senang sekali apabila juadah2 Kak membuka selera Yong sekembalinya dr Tanah suci.

    ReplyDelete