Thursday, March 18, 2010

Painting and 'A splendid Treat'

I had just came back from outstation for business trip with hubby. Never I was this glad to come home. Missed my babies so much especially my girl, we sms so often. And also my garden. Some of my plants blooming with colours. My orchids, never disappoint me though, I had waited long time, but worth waiting. I was glad to be home! Oh ya, I missed my laptop too. Wow, wee!! my sister teh's blog, yummy wonderful dessert. Very interesting nowadays, not only news travel fast, pictures too!





We went outstation on Monday until Thursday. It's another tiring journey, I was still coughing and having flu. We started the journey around 2 something in the afternoon and arrived around 6.30 evening. Checked into the hotel puteri Pan Pacific was no problem, since only last week we were there. We received a warmed welcome by the staff. And it's like a second home. The floor that we stayed, mostly all the rooms we had slept. We did the prayer 'jamak' and off we went out for dinner.

It was not a delightful place, but a small corner shop by the roadside. We were introduced to the spot by the locals. It didnt look inviting at all until we tried it. The food was fantastic. I loved the Char Kway teow and Nasi goreng ikan masin. It was tasty, you knew that nothing was left out. Should have brought my camera. Next time, I promise. It's not only posh place to show off but this tiny little place is something to brag about.

The very next morning we had breakfast at the Hotel. Tried to have as heavy as I could, which I know I can't. Anyway, didn't feel like going anywhere, so I tar pow two Danish pastry in my bag..Oops! shh! it's for my lunch laa.. Then hubby left for meeting. I knew it would be the whole day to myself and began to paint my big canister. I had prepared the basecoat before I went. I painted my favourite still life. Was happy indeed with the outcome, still a lot to be done.





We dine at Singgah Selalu which was close to the Hotel and very famous among the Hotel guest. Same things as usual as for the next day except that I roamed around the shopping complex, bought myself some tudung and a floor mat for my kitchen. And also t.shirts for my girl.

'Splendid Treat'
Hubby came back early. We watched American Idol. Fortunately we did not draw down the curtains. As I was mesmerized by a nice view, looking through the large window in our room...from sunset turned to night.
The city lights from dim neon to the brightest, slowly shone through the evening night.
As though celebrating our romantic moment together being created especially for us.
The ambience was enhance by beautiful music from American Idol 'The Rolling Stone Night' Gosh! What splendid colours!
A priceless and unforgetable experience. As a painter, I love those colours.
It was a wonderful moment. Again I missed this oppurtunity to share, if my camera was with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment