Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Blue Willow..

Asalamualaikum...
Our Cuttoo Get together was held on the 15th of January 2014 at Shidah's resident. Theme of the day was in Blue willow or in Blue and white. I had to delay posting the pictures due to the commitment to my girl, sending her for job interviews that stopped me connected with my Lap Top for a while.
And speaking of this, may Allah fulfill my du'aa and may her dream job come true for my baby..insyallah.
 I had also promised few friends to post this Get together in the blog. I, too want to share the pictures ..which I personally  think you will love the setting done by our friend Shidah...creative in planning Parties. As a wedding planner, and also house decorating. I love her simple touch, her soft tone color..never too loud so far.Yet simple in her own way, but very classy...soothing to my eyes *Its always my choice...dreamy colors*

Love the setting.. it's all in Blue Spode.



Homemade Lemonade in the bottles was specially made for door gift to the ladies

Nasi Arab as the main dish

The spread of food done by the hostess herself...it was tasty..
I can't remember how many helpings I had.

Garlic bread with Mushroom soup


Blue is the warmest color...Soothing to the eyes

  We began by reciting du'aa and Selawat to our beloved Muhammad Sallallah Alai wassalam on this Maulidur Rasul month.

The ladies look amazingly sweet in blue.

Nice shot! 


 ...announcing the best dress and etc etc..

Roslina won the most elegant 

 Door gift (lotion fr Mark and Spencer) by the hostess, Shidah.







Before we parted..


Here are some menus from my kitchen..

Puff Pastry Mushroom/meat soup


Salmon in Salad
..with beef strip
Soupy...always my first choice!
I realize that I am a little Scones crazy...I can have not only for breakfast
but at dinner time too.

Mee Udang..

  Having Roast Beef during a cold night

 So used to rice lately...so had it with salad pun jadi.

Adios everyone..hope you enjoy the pictures and inspiration from the food shown above.
I have to get ready...son taking us for brunch in Damansara.


4 comments:

  1. Sis dear....memang cantik the decorations & arrangement done by Kak Shidah. She has great taste!
    And your display of food is even more great & tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leeza.. sorry for the late reply.
    I had been busy with fifa lately. My food displayed tu tak sedap
    mana pun..I just snapped and snapped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As salam puan,do you happen to have a sister Yong Fatimah,bekas wakil rakyat perak.

    ReplyDelete