Monday, February 22, 2010

Favourite past time

I woke up quite early to prepare breakfast. My niece Ida, her hubby and her cute daughter Alya had put two nights here and going back to Ipoh that morning. It's good to have them around. My hubby, I and my son Syazwan was invited to Zafran's engagement kenduri which was held in Klang at 11am. Zafran and Syazwan were friends since they were in primary 3. They studied almost the same course in University and worked in the same company. It was a special invitation from Siti, Zafran's mum who is my dear friend. We were honoured indeed as it was a personal affair that involved only closed relatives. Thank you Siti and family for inviting us!

Later that day, my three guys watched Dvd *Avatar..'the last Airbender' Cartoon*And that spoilt whatever plan we made for the day! Tv is my hubby's favourite past time especially animation movie. While my dear fifa baked Hot chocolate pudding. It was served warmed with white sauce and ice cream. As of late she enjoyed cooking for us. The last weekend, she made orange sponge cake, and asked whether I would like to snap photos of the food. He,he, lucky us..nice food and photos for my blog.


The guys watching dvd

Hot chocolate pudding

Orange Sponge Cake

I did not cooked dinner as we decided to eat out. My niece Dira who used to stay with us came to spent the night..*housemate balik kampong.* We finally went out around 10.30pm after a long haggle with my hubby as he was still watching the movie...3 season dvds altogather! But not the boys, they preffered not to follow.


Fifa and Dira

We spent almost the whole day at home the next day...continuation of the movie!!! There goes my Sunday. But as you know, free time is painting time for me! Here are some paintings which I have not varnished yet.


The unfinished paintings

No comments:

Post a Comment