Friday, February 26, 2010

Ticket to Heaven

Like other people, I had many regrets during my past, for not being able to perform well as a person and muslim. And the do's and dont's that we did not understand, no matter how hard our parents taught us. All we knew that we wanted to look perfect or the best. We were more concerned of what other people think. We were being ignorant to the mistakes.
Malu, nak mengaku salah. Mana ada bumi yang tak kena hujan, dan mana ada manusia tak buat salah? We learned new things everyday. Be free to ask forgiveness from ALLAH. And I hope that God show us the right path.
And as we grew older, things were different..matured and wiser. And trying our very best this time to catch up what we had left.

And to start with, there are a few good tips we should practice in our daily life.
Being good, starts from the heart..think positive towards others.
Then, words ..that comes out of our mouth..make sure it does not hurt others!
And show concern..to one another, not only to our family but people around us!
And most of all do your prayers..that will save us from doing bad things!
Take this as the ticket to Heaven!!!
It's simple... dont you think? But it's hard to do, because bad habit hard to die!


Sempena kita menyambut Maulidul Rasul, marilah sama2 kita renungkan:
Rasulullah saw bersabda "janganlah bercakap melebihi zikrullah, sesungguhnya
banyak cakap akan mengeraskan hati dan bila hatinya telah keras, ia akan menjadi semakin jauh dari Allah"

My hubby and I never stop trying to be the best parents to our children Syazwan, Syafiq and Afifa. We taught them according to what we knew was right, then. There were disapointments and achievements along the way. I kept telling myself that life is not like a bed of roses. There're always test from The Almighty to make you stronger and a better person. There were times during my bad days with the kids, I confided who else, if not my hubby. But he kept on saying that his children are not robots. That I could tune them to whatever I wanted them to be. My hubby is the coolest man I've ever known, that sometimes I wished to scream on top of my voice to make him awake *melompat sama* or get him to be emotional. But he seemed so relaxed! Grrr...rr!!!
On second thoughts, he's the best for me! If not because of the encouragement he gave me, I could never be the person I am today. And my babies too, they are great kids, no matter what, I love you all so much!!! May Allah bless us all, Dunia and Akhirat. Amin!

2 comments:

  1. alhamdulillah and syukran...may Allah bless all of us dunia akhirat..thanks that was beautiful. chuwa@chua,ipoh 2010

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam.....

    Insyallah.....sama-sama kita renungkan....

    ReplyDelete