Thursday, December 23, 2010

Missing...


Flower from my garden.

Another family of Datura 'The shooting star' I called it.


I just looked through my sister and niece's blogs. Seronoknya mereka berkumpul, Alangkah gembira dapat bersama sob.. Yes, it's been a looong time rasanya, I miss the get together with my family especially at my parents house. The riuh rendah that sounded so clearly in my ears right now, the teasing and the scarstic words were normal to us ,he,he...but we do forgive each other, right? They just celebrated a b'day party. Wow! merahnya, That's the theme colour for the day! And the varieties of my mum's cooking, looked so inviting! Slurpp! Hmm, dapat tengok gambar pun jadi lah.

Anyway, nothing interesting to tell only a few pictures taken during our daily routine. Layari lah gambar2 ini.


Sedang memasak diluar *another cooking area*
tak suka masak kat luar, panas, but when the weather is good
it's the best view you could get to see, my herbs.

Align CenterThe ingredients



Dah siap!
Prawn's filling and tuna.

This is how you eat it!!

Chicken chop, lupa siram sos.

My assistant Chef busy with her dessert.






Look at that! Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment