Friday, December 10, 2010

Lousy Mood!


Was not in the mood of everything!! I was downed with sore throat, mouth ulcers and runny nose. Serba serbi malas, rasa nak baring the whole day, the internet pulak downed for several days. Hhik,boring! semuanya downed with the weather agaknya. Mood memang swing gila2. We had been buying food lately! Nasib baik, kalau tak.... Macam2 kedai dah makan, sampai dah jemu. My weight pun naik, asyik2 lunch makan nasi. Sometimes, guilty pulak, hubby had to take outside food which we know it's unhealthy for him and neither for us too. But for dinner, I tried to cook something simple.
Oh! by the way 9th Dec, was my Syafiq's b'day! We did not celebrate but I cooked him his favourite *Lasagna* and bought him a present, Perfume *DKNY*
Nothing much to tell, so let's see what I had snapped for this week.

Lasagna and Cut Salmon with salad.


Yummy!


This was Hubby's plate.*terbalik pulak*, I made him mushroom pasta and few slices of Salmon
with Avacado salad. He had been having lots of meat lately, so tak boleh makan banyak *Lasagna*

Ida and Alya.

My niece Ida and family came unexpectedly last week and had Sandwiches with us for dinner.
Sorry ya! Acik prepared Sandwiches aje! Itu yand termampu...sob!



Ida's hubby, Nizam and Syafiq.

Look at the sandwiches served yang tak sepertinya. I was really really tired, baru lepas cuci 2 refrigerators. But my guest kata *sedap* Its beef sandwiches, by the way *daging korban*

3 comments:

  1. happy belated birthday to shafiq..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this website on regular basis to take updated from most recent news.

    Feel free to visit my web blog :: best cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete