Thursday, May 24, 2012

Everything has a limit..

Howdie everyone...
 It's a wonderful day! The weather was really fine this morning, a bit windy. Love the view of my garden. How I wished I could be out there. But there were other thing that we were excited about.. watching American Idol's finale. I made the right guess.. Philip Philips was the winner...Yeah! But I do love Jessica Sanchez too, she has a fanstastic voice. Mana boleh dua pemenang kann.
While watching the show, I was also rushing preparing Hb's chores before I left to Empire meeting  some friends. I am learning to make time for everything, also trying to do things within it's limit. Everything has a limit. And I must remember.. being discipline helps a lot.


And  here are some blooms I would love to share from the garden..

 Darker pink Azalea

 White Azalea. I have three more colors which are yet to bloom.


This birdhouse need to be repainted..

Magnolia or Cempaka Telur.

Rose of India

Daisy

Rose Begonia and Rosemary

Maiden Hair Fern


Thursday morning..at La Bodega, Subang. 
We had breakfast at La Bodega, Empire Subang to celebrate our friend Rita's Birthday..
Honestly, I did not really fancy the breakfast stuff in the menu below.. no choice, it's breakfast time anyway....














The big Breakfast Set

..Why? b'cos that was what I normally prepared for the family at meal time...during my lazy mood..hehe..but my family like it!

With the b'day girl.





Anything you do, has a limit,
Be it with Friends, Food, Hobbies or anything in life..
For it will only give you a moments passion..
But if you have a good heart and do things sincerely,
Than your life will be wonderful..



Giving a good smile, meaning you have made somebody's day!
 Adios...

2 comments:

  1. Iha
    Do everything in moderation kekdahnya ;-)

    My mother used to have 2-3 jenis ferns n I love ferns. Masa kecik2 dulu, tiap petang kerja I menyiram pokok bergilir2 with my sister.

    Makan kat labodega sedap tak? never been there..jeling2 dari luar aje.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CS..
    That's the right way..we always get carried away..
    I think org dulu2 memang suka fern kut..cos my mum has plenty.

    La bodega, biasa je..tak tau lah menu lain..kami selalu pegi time breakfast.

    ReplyDelete