Friday, August 6, 2010

"Maid of Honor?"

"Argh! I feel like crying out loud!
Nak tau? MAID DAH LARI! Never, never expect this to happen.
We came back from Physio when we saw our gate half opened. But,I thought we were callous before we left. When we came in, I called her name and no replied. She was nowhere to be seen. Her things and clothes were still in her room.
Neighbor's maid told us that she went out to get some air and lastly ended in some Kongsi.
Bull shit!. Her politeness, hard working , caring and that good charisma did not cross my mind she would do this to me. Hypocrite! Ada juga manusia seperti ini.
Maid of honor! Maid yang ku sangka berbudi bahasa tetapi sebaliknya.
It is a bitter lesson to us "Do not judge a book by the first few pages more so a person.
Insyallah, we'll get over it. It's nothing, compared to what we had gone through. May Allah give us strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment