Monday, August 2, 2010

Anniversary!

Our Anniversary!
Today 31st July, my hubby and I celebrated our 27th Anniversary. Like always we either went out or I would cooked in the house. But today, I persuaded the children to tag along. My children gave some options of some eating places. And finally we went to Chili's in Empire Subang which I had wanted earlier on.





Hubby had Beef fajitas with tortillas

Mine, Trio Fajitas also with tortillas

Syafiq, Cajun Ribeye

Syazwan had H.Chicken Crisp

Fifa, Mushroom Burger

Please Ma, stop taking pictures!
Sorry Son, I can't help it!!

Double Celebrations!
"Happy Anniversary to My Sister Teh and Abang Din!" Their anniversary falls on the same date as ours. So, since they were in K.L, they came to my house with their son Taqi and family. Not forgotten, I invited my cousin Megat and wife. Though, the actual date had passed one day, I still wanted to celebrate with my Sis. I took awhile to look for menus and end up with this:


Scones, Upside down Prune Cake and Meehoon

Abang Din helped himself with the food
Can you see the candle lighting? To chase away flies!

My cousin Megat and Wife.

My sister Teh

No comments:

Post a Comment