Monday, August 23, 2010

Special Hand Unit Therapy.

Hubby went to Hospital Pantai for follow up check up with Dr. Iskandar and Encik Nasaruddin the physioterapist. Dr. Sukuma, hubby's school mate, a Neuro Surgeon in Pantai Hospital set the appointment and who suggested that hubby had further medical check up. In Pantai, they have special Hand unit Therapy. Hubby has to do intensive training for two weeks. He has to be there everyday except Saturday and Sunday.

Dr. Sukuma meeting with hubby.

Most likely, no baking cookies this Raya. Hmm! tak apa la, memadai dengan apa yang ada.
Hello, my fellow sisters and sis in laws out there!*Derma lah sikit cookies*. He, he..

I don't have anything else to tell. But I have some pictures to share. Food that I cooked for Break Fast. Still managed to cook huh!! Besok, Lusa, tak tau lagi.

Beef Quesadillas, I made yesterday.

Masak Hati goreng, I did it 3 days ago

Beef in Puff Pastry, also 3 days ago.

Oops! sorry terbalik, this is today's menu, Rendang Udang.


No comments:

Post a Comment