Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lunch with an 'Unexpected' Treat!

This week we changed our appointment with the chinese sensei from Monday to Wednesday. So today, we were quite early and the second patient arrived, so massaged over around 11.20 a.m. Normally after physio or Chinese sensei, we had lunch outside. Since we had no other plans and very near to K.L, we decided to have lunch in Pavillion. First I thought, biar betul! but why not?? For his sensation, of cousrse I insisted that he wear his sweater. At Pavillion, we had our lunch at the'Food Republic' corner. Hubby had char Kway tiau and me..what else 'Seafood Curry Mee' and ais kacang.
We enjoyed the food, sambil ternganga2 tengok gelagat manusia...macam2 pesen. Then later, we took the elevator up, to watch clearly the beautiful decoration that they prepared for Christmas. Memang cantik, the rich Christmas color, gold, green and red, that made it so grand. Only when I realized that today is Pre sale day..for handbags and shoes. Macam tau2 aje. Honestly, did not plan pun..just coincident! Dengan Iman yang teguh ku masuk kedai tu. Argh! No!! I was taken aback by one particular pair and the cheapest around. Kena banyak lagi berzikir ni,... lalu terbabit lah dengan sepasang kasut. I kept telling hubby *with feelings of guilt* I need one, dah lama tak beli.. Macam lah dia tak faham isterinya, he didn't mind, I know. *Shoes are my wickness* I have a weak spot on them in my heart!
Should I feel guilty? Patut!!! BUT, Kasut are a must apa! Without kasut, nanti berkaki ayam pulak, he, he, he..

When we reached home, it was quite late, due to terrible jammed. My dear Fifa sedang melipat baju, *very considerate daughter* she must be thinking I was tied up at the sensei and she, took the trouble to lipat baju before going to Class, but seeing me holding the shoe bag, she gave an unfriendly looked, then off to College. Sorry la girl... I got carried away!
Well firstly, I want to share my 'weak spot'

Shoes, are my passion!!









1 comment:

  1. salam...its been quite sometime since i comment on your blog lately..being very busy...for you info, will be leaving for china, beijing on friday 10th with a friend. kirim salam pada abang lan and all at home okay, maaf dzahir dan batin dari chua...see you when i came back okay..will always pray for abang lan to be himself again,,

    ReplyDelete