Sunday, September 11, 2011

Riang Ria Raya part 2

On the 8th of Raya..
It was Tuesday, and I drove back to Ipoh with Hb and Ani my maid. I still did not understand why I had this feeling of phobia each time I wanted to drive long journey...*felt sicked a day before the journey* it's just all in the mind...maybe!
But once behind the steering, I drove confidently...macam Speed Racer, hehe.. We started from home around 10.20 am and arrived Ipoh 20 minutes to 1.00 pm.
Lunch at my Mum's. Didn't want to trouble her...but we knew she would be glad to cook for us. We spent 2 nights at my in laws.

Mom is a never ending song in my heart. Of comfort,
happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget
the words. But I always remember the tune.
What is Raya without having to greet this women...Mom


Air Tangan Mama

To my niece Ida, Congratulation for the birth of her twin babies.
She gave birth the next day we were in Ipoh...it was a pleasant
surprised actually, for she was not due until a few more weeks.
Both babies are still in the incubator.

Father and Son!
Hb and his father had private moment together...*watching T.V*


The next day, my sis in law Jay and my brother Noordin were too kind to
invite us for lunch. Hb always love Jay's cooking...perfect he said!

With Sis Teh. The same day her daughter were admitted.,
She was with her from 5 am till noon...
naik Ambulance lagi.
Macam SuperMak la.

To My Father, "Happy Birthday''
12th September.


From left, Jay, Sis Teh amd me.

On the 12th of Raya
Back in Kemuning Utama. My Brother Noordin, Jay and their three kids put a night at my place.



My niece Nadira was not in the picture, nampak tangan saja
...So sorry Dira!!

I baked them this beautiful Oreo Chocolate Cake.
Thanks Ilyas, for liking this Cake..
Achik is more than happy to bake this..
memang sedap pun.,,hehe.

A slice can make you melt....umph!

Adios for now...to be continued.

2 comments:

  1. Tu dia aihhhh... meriah giler raya even though kt bandaraya, makanan tok sah cakap lah meriah sungguh nampaknya! Kampung akak kt Perak eh? I dream nti bila dah aging, buleh terer masak cam akak, nak sambut raya kt umah sendirik cenggitu lah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you2, Jgn lah tggu tua nak masak sedap2. Bersedia lah dari sekarang, baru lah tua jadi terer. kalau dah tua baru nak buat hmm..alamat tak jadi apa...

    ReplyDelete