Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Riang Ria Raya Part 3

Still on the 12th day of Raya..

I had to leave my Brother and family in the house, we had invitation at my cousin Mardiah's house in Subang Jaya. She invited only small group, me and my Sister Intan and family.



A gift *self baked* to Cousin Mardiah 'Choc Oreo Cake'

Fifa, seated next to cousin Mardiah.

Sis Intan and family

My niece Farrah


The next day at my Sister Intan and Abg Jan in Taman Tun.

The Hostess, Abg Jan at his best pose


With Wan Chu


Mee Rebus is my sister specialty.


Meanwhile tonight...at Kak Faridah's house *neighbor*






Well, enough of Riang Ria Raya photos for now. There are still lots of Open Houses for the next coming days. It was a tiring day today. We went to Bangsar and enjoyed window shopping and lunch. No words can decribe the simple joy of looking at things that our hearts desire.
Adios!

2 comments: