Friday, September 9, 2011

Riang Ria Raya Part I

My Prune and Fruit Cakes

Hi everyone!
Long break.. yes! No time to update and loads of photos and stories to share here. But, some photos were blur, that's because my camera has lost it's intelligent mode. Frustrated... but... Hb got me a new one.. a 'Sony' with 16.2 Mega Pixels. For this Entry the photos were from the old camera.
The most worrying and saddening occasion on this Raya was when my cousin Megat Mustapha Kamal was admitted in Subang Medical Centre on the Eve of Raya and he was sent to CCU on the 3rd of Raya.. but Alhamdullillah after several days there, he was stablized. I went to see him him this morning with Hb.

Well, I will start with the 1st day of Raya.
My girl Fifa and son Syazwan left to Ipoh around 12pm, while Syafiq has to stay to take care of us..*wink*

Hb's cousin Azizah and Family came around 3.30 to our place. She has 8 children, 2 daughter in laws and 3 grandchildren. His eldest son and family are in U.K. Can you imagine, the crowds in my house...They arrived in 5 cars. We were thrilled.




My youngest Aunty, Wan chu..came around late evening with 4 of her children, daughter/son in laws and about 14 grandchildrens. Rumah ku bagai nak runtuh dengan gelak ketawa. As I always said, who talked and who listened. But we understood each other very well..hehe.
I was so so glad that all my Rendang and what not, habis di makan.


My Wan Chu

Right, Lita Wan Chu's second daughter.

And Sons



2nd Day Raya
Hb's cousin Fauziah *sister of Azizah* came with with 5 children, plus Azizah and some of her kids again. I cooked Lontong and Sup Tulang.

Fauziah and Azizah



On the 3rd of Raya

Hb's cousin Kak Nab and family


On the 5th of Raya

Hb and my cousin in law, Yaacob

My sister and Nyah *Mardiah*

Red Velvet Cake was served!




It's about all for today. Will share more in the next Entry...
Adios!!

No comments:

Post a Comment