Saturday, December 10, 2011

That Birthday Food...

My left foot was throbbing the whole time since.. I don't remember when and how it happened.. It hurts so much especially when I stand over long period of time, and even terlalu lama berbaring pun...that might be a syndrome maid tak ada kot, macam2 sengal sini sana. I am accident prone, anyway.

I was kinda disappointed with the food photos I snapped yesterday night. I didn't exactly target on the food *not close enough*..maybe penat tapi harapan mengunung. My other two kids wanted to eat out *agaknya malas cuci pinggan* but the Birthday Boy wanted Home cook. Hmm..after a lot of thought I finally decided to bake Beef Cannelloni *i had bought sometime ago*, Smoked Salmon Salad with Yogurt Sauce and Roasted Chicken from Ayam Mas. And some chips to dip in yogurt sauce. And also... Mum's best blended Smoothies drink! I mixed bananas, apples, strawberry and pear. Then blend it together with yogurt and ice.
Yulk! *tak sedap* it's nothing to bragged about! Hahaha..it's too thick, you need to scoop it to drink...semua bertanya 'air apa ni..?' And no special cake, except for the 4days old Carrot Cake that I baked on last Monday..

Though it's not a special dinner, but we made a point to celebrate it together...
And to you Son, May you have all the best things in life and hereafter!!



The Smoothies didn't look like it had strawberry in it..too much
of bananas kot.
The picture at far right..the Birthday Boy...'malu2 kucing'

The steps of making Beef Cannelloni.

Adios! and Selamat Malam..

3 comments:

  1. assalam Iha
    Makanan to celebrate birthday boy dah cukup sempurnalah tu, yums!

    Kaki you dah baik lum? Sakit nih kalau nak datang, dia datang aje kan? Tapi bila tetiba baik, kita pun tak perasan -CS-

    ReplyDelete
  2. wkmslm..

    CS, I just love to cook be it on occasion or not. Tapi kalau tak ada helper ala kadar la jawabnya.. selalu membeli outside food..waste of money, kan.

    Huh, memang kaki dah kurang sakit..maybe 1st few days tu dia terkejut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good food brings people together. Finger food is best suited for all occasions, it is light and people love eating it. Thanks!

    zonia

    ReplyDelete