Thursday, December 1, 2011

Living With Stress....


Plants/flowers are comforting and calming

Salam...
When the mind is not in a stable state, where do you turn to?
Unquestionable, ..Allah of course! Reciting the Qur'an and do zikir will lessen your emotional distress. Du'aa for this strength... it's easy to say than to do..make it a way of everyday life.
Craftwork or Gardening and Cooking too.. could release the tension in you...
I guess for me, that's my way of getting my mind relaxed and occupied. Instead of bla bla bla..talking to those who always give bad feedback, that leads you to become more tense and miserable..If you need to let it go, than talk to someone who is sensible, that can give positive words. Huh... according to my girl, *She could be the right person*Hey girl!... I'm NO Psycho yet! Well, my youngest is in her 2nd year and in 2nd Semester taking Bachelor in Psychology...learning about human behavior. Anyway, thank you my dear, maybe in the near future.. * bila dah tua and cranky, you need to Psycho me, but with love and tender care..*

Back to my Stress issues...I've seen some people who tried to manage stress by constanstly eating...this can be considered as a substitute. But, some refused food..starving themselves. Macam2...
Remember Stress is Poison. Try to overcome your stress level... As we all know the modern life is full of hassles, frustrations and demands. But that's the way life is, whether we like it or not. Stress is the reaction from the brain...that we have to do something. But beyond to a certain point, kalau tak kawal..Kaboomm!!
Stress is not always bad. Hence, having stress sometimes motivate you to be better. Penting jugak stress ni ye.. for instance my daughter, complained at every semester *Stressnya sem ni..* but alhamdullillah berkat belajar she managed to get over it.. ok. Stress tu yang buatkan dia usaha.. Take stress positively, control it well..jangan kata tak boleh buat, YOU CAN DO IT!..YES!

I tak laaaa stress yang begitu ketara.. tapi bila penattt sikit.. stress, runsinggg sikit... stress. Semua.. stress. I am thankful to Allah Subhanawataala for giving me the strength coping stress. And my family, who loves me..no matter how they have to cope with my whining Mood. *Mesti kena tunjuk stress, kalau tak dia orang tak tau..heee.* Tho they are not all perfect.. but there are LOVE in them..they have each other in times of happiness and difficulties. They can count on each other. I saw sad tears in their eyes when their father was helplessly sicked...and how they sat together to deal with the situation. I cherished times when they curled up on my bed telling me how they had spent their day, while I ruffled their hair and stroked their faces jokingly and lovingly..and ended with arguement, hehe. And misses them when they didn't knock on my door.. There were also times when they made me really CRAZY ...that I had to yell on top of my voice..and I would stayed awake at night thinking whether they made the right decisions....Ohh, my loves, I will not stop loving you guys...

Insyallah, A mum's Du'aa is always the best for their child. And do forgive me when I'm in the wrong..especially during my Cycle mood...whining uncontrollable..hee. Just love me the way I am, like I used to tolerate your tantrums..Nak hilangkan stress, I must always look at the brightest side of you guys..
Maybe it's time that I should have faith and trust in them, to let them decide what's best for them ...my babies are all grown up!..bigger and taller than me, heehee.
Togetherness is being close to one another emotionally and physically...is one important thing every family should practice!!

Meanwhile....

Baby Potatoes fried with herbs and cabbage.
Lakna and sandwiches.

Make peace with God, Ourselves and with our Beloved spouse and the people around us.
Love the life that we have now...Only God knows best!!
Adios...

4 comments:

  1. Salam Kak Iha,
    Awat stress2 ni ya Mastura??? hihihi, we as mother mmg hari2 naik stress, stress ngan house chores (isk bg yg takde bibik cam I), stress ngan perangai anak2, sbb itulah agaknya usia pompuan lebih panjang dr lelaki, we are born to embrace stress, hari2 adrenalin rush sana-sini so it boost up our energy and kesihatan probably hahahaha...what an assumption kan?
    p/s : anyway, I'll be waiting for your recipes punya link, anyway dah bookmark siap2 heeeee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You kena baca betul2. Stress kadar minimum gitu..tapi pukul canangnya skampung. Stress tapi ada penyejuk hati nya...anak2. Mana ada orang tak ada stress..tambah macam I ni. sekali2 kena juga luah kan...tak gitu?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam Iha
    Stress... hmmm.. I nih pun kaki stress. Qte often stress out bab anak2. I think I need to exercise tawakkal more and cekalkan hati.
    -CS-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that entry was a general issue on stress...how to cope on stress. Stress memang tak boleh lari..itu yang I bagi sikit tips...tapi ter emo pulak.. Anyway, as you said Tawakkal la...

    ReplyDelete