Friday, December 9, 2011

While maid 'Anik' was away...

While my maid 'Anik' was away...
I still lead a normal life.. *a little extra than normal days..actually* hehe. I was like sooo absorbed with the housework. Everything needed to be washed, vaccumed, mopped and placed my things nicely *according to my way, NOT Anik's* Wah, when was the last time I did the housework? about 11 months ago. I am enjoying it, tho it's rather tiring, sampai kaki rasa tak boleh nak pijak, sakitt. I love to see the house clean, not only that, my plants too, they need attention as well. Whooh, I kena relax, tak boleh nak buat all at the same time..Cooking? Oh, not much but yes I cooked very simple food and my girl helped me most of the time in the kitchen and with the clothes.


Baked Carrot Cake on Monday. Anik had prepared the
ingredients earlier.

Vegetable Shepherd Pie, Fifa baked it for dinner.


Meanwhile, Cuttoo Get together at 'Dome' Subang Parade.
On the 7th December at 3pm.

7 of us turned up.

And we celebrated Dina's Birthday..

We treated ourselves this time. We ordered every food in double sets.
Fish and Chips, Oriental Salad and Chicken/Beef Pies.


Chicken and Beef Pie.

Okay! I have to get a short nap for a little while, then I will be busy making dinner for my Syafiq. It's his birthday today. "Happy Birthday to my Son and to Jasmin" my niece.. who celebrate the same date!!
Will update my next entry of the Food that I shall prepare for tonight's dinner!
Adios..

2 comments:

  1. Iha
    It is always seronok to go out with friends. Best part is makan2 session.

    My jiran punya maid nama Anik juga. Baru jer balik bercuti selepas sebulan bercuti. Bila your Anik nak balik?? Cepatlah balik sebelum jari jemari you kembang selalu kena air, hehe..CS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam..
    We need outing with friends, Makan tu usah cakap lah..bertukar fikiran dan bergelak ketawa gitu!

    My Anik baru masuk seminggu, minggu depan balik lah dia..insyallah. By right, dia x boleh balik belum setahun bekerja. I bagi can sbb anak kahwin! baik kan I!!

    ReplyDelete