Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lapse in Diet..

There was no baking in my house this week . We are doing minor renovation to break down obstructing pillar at my porch and making a table top *for heavy cooking* at my backyard. My backyard is soggy due to poor drainage. What we gonna have is a new drainage and have stones or pebbles instead of grass.
Not that I didn't cook at all.. I did, but very basic kind of cooking, that did not mess my dry kitchen as the cabinet is in white. Also..when you're having a maid who has no etiquette and proper kitchen manners on how to take care of the house tho hundreds of times being reminded. Renovation started last week and my! it's only minor as I called it but I can't describe the dust... intolerable. As someone with allergy, I am prepared with Zertec to be taken every morning.


Today, after one week off from Physio, I sent Hb to UM, and me..Well, where would I rather be.. either sipping Coffee or wondering around the Mall. So.. I decided to Treat myself...

I had Banana Pudding with Caramel Sauce and Ice Cream... Slurp! Well, how's that sound? Oh ya, the place was at 'Delicious' Midvalley. I wasn't going window shopping or looking for things this time ...enough!
I had no regrets having this *sinful* delicious pudding which I thought would be pinching my conscience. Hehe, the fact that it is still sinful to my figure.


Honestly guys, it melted in the mouth. The satisfaction I could feel... as it goes down my throat. I always love Banana, anyway..

Anybody I think, would not be guilty if they can or have this two pictures below for dinner every night..would you?

Roast Chicken, fried potatoes, coleslaw and toast

Salmon with some sauteed Veges and toast.

And how about this?

Very high in calories!... We had this, two nights ago.



Cuttoo Gettogether at Plan B, Bangsar Village, Monday, 13th Feb

Our planned was to sent my girl's car for service. Hb had to accompany her daughter and I had to pick them up and bring them along. Hb already made plan with my cousin Megat to meet also at the same Mall that was in Bangsar Village. They refused to be in the same Cafe, hehe, they went to Ben Food Store just a few steps away... whilst Fifa with me, sitting alone doing her assigment.
The Gettogether was at Plan B at 9.30 am.. I was late, reached there at 10.30a.m. Only 7 of us present and the rest?..don't know what happen. Maybe because of the distance or the time? Everyone seemed to order Breakfast Platter which served complete set with whatever coffee/tea you desire and a glass of orange juice.
The next Gettogether will be in T forty two....makan lagi!



And..I wonder, when I wake up to reality, will I be adding more lbs...
Ahh! just a temporary thing....
Adios....

5 comments:

  1. huhuhu... diet is not in my dictionary anymore...sadly said sob sob, kita dah gemok nauuu!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam sis Iha, semasa diParis berangan-mimpi seperti berada diKuala Lumpur, semuanya ada boleh sahaja singgah cuit sini dan sana, terindu ... terhadap kesan-kesan cara hidup orang Ibu-kota besar!

    Juga ber-gettogether dengan Ratu's semua plus makan-makan ... terindu lagi!

    Gimana pun "bon courage" dengan renovation yang menyelekeh kan keadaan rumah, tidak mengapa .. sudah siap selesai muka baru dibackyard akan melembutkan mata memandang!

    Seperti biasa hidangan makanan sis Iha senantiasa berbintang-bintang! Et bon weekend.

    Salam manis manis madu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wkmslm..
    Ratna, itulah cara hidup kota, apa yg di impikan dimana saja boleh cari. Tapi kena berwas pada, makan2 itu bukannya baik sgt utk kesihatan?

    Renovation akan mengambil masa lagi 2 minggu..

    Masakan Ratna pun apa kurang enaknya dan sungguh menarik mengikut cita rasa Ratna yg unik.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam Iha
    Lapse in diet...hehe..tell me about it. Memang fail esp bila anak dara ajak makan kat tempat2 yg dia suka. Last Wed I went to Delicious Sunway Pyramid. My dara sesaja nak makan dessert; she had like what you were having and I had lemon bread pudding. Pastu had lunch kat tempat lain.. senak perut kekdahnya.

    Renovation how small pun mmg berabuk punya. I sedang bercongak2 nak buat make over to my 20-yr old toilet (make over simple2 jer) tapi tulah..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salam..
    Well, bila dah *Dewasa* ni anak tekak ni nak yang sedap2 je.. time pulak ada so layan lah diri.

    Before I did any renovation I normally looked thru Magazines..pastu baru discuss dng contrtr...pening juga lah dia nak paham cara I.

    ReplyDelete