Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Que Sera Sera...

When I wake up in the morning my duty as a wife and mother begins..
The waking up is always the hardest part *Solat Subuh* as a Muslim encouraging one another to do the right thing, either they listen and perform willingly.. only God knows. But as for the person who reminds.. that is ganjaran, after all... they are the closest to us. But if you are to start your morning in a stressful manner, then your whole day will be spoiled. So.. I am taking it easy and taking a deep breath as I start to wake the kids up. Kalau boleh with the count of three I expect them to be up on their feet...or my pressure will be rising, hikhik.. Yes, I used to do that when they were younger, everything to the count of three. God! I miss those moment with them. Now, totally different, they are all adults. But then the tension is still the same every morning.

Yesterday's dinner, Baked Salmon and Smoke Beef

I hope when they leave their nest or their *bantal bushuk* they' be wiser...
I need to except and enjoy every moment with them.. Sometimes the smallest thing in life changes something forever and there will be times when you wish you can go back to how things used to be, but you just can't.. b'cos things have changed so much...

Tonight's dinner, Spaghetti Peperoni with Prawns

I am trying to cope every possible way to be in a steady mood, to take things in my stride... I do not want my anger to control my mind and behavior. It's easier said than done. I normally failed as my heart controlled my mind. A lot of changes I wish to make in order to be a survivor, as a Mum or a better human. Like.. be prepared when I meet a crooked path along my journey, and how to handle it well. Kalau boleh not blame it on the fate. What the future is like you can never predict. But at least, you could learn from your past.. I never expected I would be in the situation whereby I am stronger than Hb.. I always thought otherwise. Nothing can stop it from happening. So, what come may..


My Hb complaint pain on his right side of his body yesterday...mula lah I gabra! I can't helped it.. It has been close to two years already, still.. it saddened me ever to see him feeble at times or walking wobbly after a long rest. We got through it alright! tho lots of obstacles had come our way.

Cinnamon Rolls for Tea, today.

Beside sending Hb to Physio, I did not have anything much to do, as my normal living space is limited with the presence of the contractors. Happy to see Hb occupied himself with the Indon workers who were busy doing the construction. Like other days, I would normally be in my garden or spending time at the Patio reading, painting or what so ever. But since the renovation took place, I've no choice but to be indoors keeping myself busy with my lappy. Not much left to be done, just waiting for the sandstones to be delivered and by then everything will be completed...insyaallah! I can't really wait for I wanted so much to get some plants for my backyard. And also can't wait to start cooking at my new *open concept kitchen* at the backyard, heehee..

While Hb 1st day at Pantai Hospital... I was at Bangsar Village
at Plan B having Caramel Slice and Flat white coffee.





Meanwhile at home...
While baking my buns, my Sister Liza and Dira came to visit us.



Adios..

10 comments:

  1. Salam....
    Alamak! nampaknye i gemuk..tak boleh jadi ni kene starve balik.

    ReplyDelete
  2. assalam Iha
    Kadang2 kita tak sangka kita kuat semangat dan mampu menepis segala rintangan tapi dipermudahkan dgn izinNya. Tulah segala musibah mesti ada hikmahnya (part menunggu hikmah nilah yg menguji kesabaran kita) <- pengalaman sendiri.

    Diharap your hubby recuperates well e'tho it takes a while for him to be up n about like before. Insyaallah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam ladies...

    Leeza, Tak gemuk, gebu je..



    CS..
    I think I can never stop blogging, cos I dah dpt penyejuk hati...
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alahai tak jumpa comment form lagik...

      well kak Iha, macam nak gelak style kak Iha count 3 soh anak2 get ready haha... tapi pepagi mmg selalu kepoh kecoh esp. anak2 sekolah ye kak, tp nti bila sorang2 dah kuar ada hidup sendiri tinggallah kita kesunyian, life like that's.. tp ttp respek lah menu2 harian akak, meletops!
      p/s : klu saya tak kerja anak dah beso2 kan best klu dpt lepak sesama kt Plan B tu temankan akak echeh wahhh... nak belajo folk arts ngan akak le klu dah retired esok2 wink wink

      Delete
  4. salam Yong..
    Nnti bila anak2 u dah besor, you miss all that.
    Come, join me every Tues and Thursday, kita minum2.

    By the time u pencen, I pegang brush pun terketar2..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salam,

    Lovely to meet you and get to know you
    I really enjoy going through your blog (but, tak habis lagi).
    You got a beautiful home and family. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wkmslm..
    Thank you Muna.. I've been a fan of you too, hehe..
    Love your cooking and you too have a lovely home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. salam kak, adatlah kan jadi mak ni kadang² ada 'blues' dia. hehe. nway reading your blog reminds me so much of my family back home. dulu duduk dekat ngan mak tak appreciate, now dah jauh gini baru lah terkenang². hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salam..
    I am learning to enjoy apa yang ada..Dulu, I pun never appreciate what I had during my past. But now..apa yang our parents taught us every little thing I ingat tau..and cherish every moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Salam sis Iha, sedih-sayu serasanya... semoga mudahan dipercepatkan pulih kembali olehNya kesihatan yang sejahtera buat suaminya Sis Iha, cekal dan kuatkan diri juga semangat ya, hanya doa'an dari jauh yang dapat Ratna kirimkan.

    Gimana pun, seperti selalu... itu spaghetti peperoni+prawns juga cinnamon rolls berbintang-bintang lagi, adore!


    Salam manis manis madu.

    ReplyDelete