Thursday, August 16, 2012

Water Disruption and more Iftar..

Asslamualaikum ..
A week had past.. and lots had happened. The unbearable days..guess what? Water disruption at our area due to pipe leakage from 4 pm on Saturday until Monday 5.30 am. No water on normal days could also be unbearable what more if it's on Fasting month..kering kerontang lah jawabnya. We took our bath in Subang at my niece Dira's house *Leeza's daughter*
My sister Intan Open Fast at our house on that Saturday..she bought food from Param..



I cannot described the feelings once the water runs through our tap...subhanallah!  Surah Al Mulk..ada mengatakan jikalau sumber air kamu menjadi kering siapakah yg akan mendatangkan air yg mengalir kepada kamu? Bersyukur lah sepatutnya dengan apa yg kita nikmati seadanya.

 Raya Cookies pun dah di buat ! Still without Anik, but I thank God, tahap kesihatan di tahap baik. Speaking of Anik, I spoke to her on the phone...she wanted to add on another week. Sudah diduga dari awal kann. They could say anything they like..what choice do we have.

Top, Pineapple tart. Left, Cornflakes, Chocolate Chips.
Below left, Ginger snap and Cashew Nuts.

Now that I am preparing myself with no maid..I did my chores slowly and trying not to overdo. 
I started baking cakes already.. Prune Cake, I know it's too early to bake, but I sealed it with foil and refrigerated it. Today one more baking...Espresso Cheese Brownies. Yesterday no cooking.. food bought at Pasar malam..tak suker!  Makan apa yang mudah..

Nasi lemak
  Yong Tau Foo

Look, what I bought at the Pasar Tani, Daun ketupat. Entah lah, boleh tahan tak until Sunday.

Tonight Iftar..

Juadah yang simple... 
Telur dadar *tak boleh tahan bila tengok Yong K's blog*
Asparagus belacan and Masak lemak Ikan.

Yesterday Iftar..

Masak Tauchoo Ikan Merah

Sup Tulang

Previous Nights..

Nasi Ayam

Salmon with Yogurt/parsley sauce



Birthdays Celebration..
With no water to cook only spare some for personal used/hygiene and wuduk, we eat out also to celebrate my Hb and mine *birthday* on Sunday.
The reservation was under Fifa's name at D' Tandoor Subang Jaya.

But...we had a hard time looking for the table as all the names under reserved did not 
match the person who booked. Hehe, tersipu2 our dear Fifa!

We had our dinner not in the best mood *tak mandi from morning, only then
we stopped at Dira's house sometime 9.20pm*

Well, I do hope to make another entry before menjelangnya Raya..insyallah.
Adios for now!!

3 comments:

  1. Mmg susah la achik iftakde air..kitorsng pun penah few months back..3 days siksa..specially ada bb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayoooo... Bln pose takde air amatlah menyiksakan ek....esp. Ada anak kecik lagiklah, saya klu takdek air tatauler cemana sbb umah takdek kolahhh *pitam*
    namun food for iftar amatlah mengancam, saya sume pakat beli je kuih raya , tak reti nak buat huhu, maybe next year once cik aly dah beso sket nak menerailah..
    Selamat menyambut Aidilfitri Kak Iha, maaf zahir batin sepanjang jadik kenkawan blogger dehhhh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Several of my classmates voiced their distresss that their monograph closet were calamitous roster oriented comrades, I guileless smiled separate it did minus happened between my ideal coincident you. Instantly I am convinced that there are treatise agencies who gave assures of pardon they can't truckle up. It's exceedingly beginner. Omega 3 Fish Oil

    ReplyDelete