Monday, August 27, 2012

Who's back in action? And more about Raya...

Assalamualaikum..
Alhamdullillah, I am feeling great, two days with no voice. Followed by this sexy husky voice..ahaks!
I was smilling broadly since yesterday.. God has fulfilled my du'a..Anik is back!
I received Anik's call on friday, the agent had bought the ticket back here and will call me again to confirm time the next day. Happy but still not really sure.. I was so downed when there were no call or even sms from her..how could she do this to me. Assuming, Anik won't be in our life again...thinking of throwing her things..no point tengok baju2 dia.
Sunday morning, I woke up with a positive mind..no maid tak mati pun *kept telling myself* my house still can be considered spit and span..gitu. Then, I decided to get household things like  mop for myself, a good one *tak payah nak squeeze kuat2. While having breakfast at Kopitiam in Giant I recieved sms from Medan..Anik's flight reached KLIA at 12.00pm. Yabada badoo!! apa lagi. Apakah! hati kecil ini yang masih memerlukan Anik..rupanya. So called my son to get ready to fetch her. Tak jadi beli mop and off we went straight home to make sure the kids were all set to go.
I was liked using a magic wand tidy my house as cleaned as possible *do not want the maid to have the impression kami sengsara without her* Sengsara?...sikit, hehe. Everyone did washed their plates, yes, not a single plate/glass unwashed..thanks to the kids for being understanding as a team.
Just in time I finished my chores when Anik arrived. Sedihnya...she ran and hugged/smooched me. Oh no, gelinya pipi di cium..I don't know whether she was being dramatic! But, I was touched lol, sob sob..
I hope it came from a sincere heart. She looked thin and haggard. I had prepared thousands of words to tell her how I felt *macam tipah tertipu this past days* but it all flew away...and it's now forgotten...kelu lidah utk berkata *wink*

 I've made up my mind not to renew her contract...being with her mother is where she should be. She had planned that too and another 6 months to go. She had kept her promise...that's what matters! 

So, she's back in action!

Sunday 8th Syawal..
On the same day my Auntie and her entourage came...5 cars. And my nephew Taqi arrived later. They thought I was still maidless so they came uninformed...I do feel so spoil *manja*  sometime by my family since Hb is not well. But as always I am a good Host, Fried Meehoon, but not much ..tak nak disappoint my guest, I did of course ordered some food from our friendly Restoran Ameer.

My Wan Chu

The food tray was given to me by my Sister Leeza
Love this shot
My cousin Ramlan or aka Len


 Saturday, 7th Syawal..

 Lunch at Kak Faridah's house.

That night..
My sister Leeza and family had dinner in our house.


Maize Butter Rice with Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Sauce,
 Chips with Salsa to dip in, Kuah Kacang, Nasi Impit and serunding.




Today, 9th Syawal..
Sister Intan, Abang Jan and kamelia came for Raya..

Yellow color teapot..what a contrast!


Without her scarf, my sister refused to be photograph.

Till we meet again, insyallah.
Adios!

5 comments:

  1. Assalam...
    Alhamdulillah Anik is back...lega dh awak ye with Anik around for another 6 mths n what about after that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wkmslm Sis..
    Bukan kata lega,terus pagi ni sakit badan2 disebab kan batuk..rasa tak boleh bangun.
    The past days gagah perkasa. Haish! teruk beno kita ni.

    ReplyDelete
  3. assalam Iha
    I sokong kata2 Leeza .. legalah awak Anik dah balik, tapiii... dia tak akan stay long? Kenapa gitu?

    Oh ya..selamat hari raya maaf zahir dan batin... Kot ada tersilap kata wpun suara kita tak kedengaran :-)

    P/S: tart nenas tu you buat sendiri ke? Mcm rupa tart Ratna juga..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wkmslm CS..
    Lega, sekurang kurangnya bilik bersinar kembali.
    Too bad her Mum lemah kaki2nya macam lumpuh after the coma.
    So, dia kata tak ada siapa nak jaga except for Adik dia.

    Ya, tart tu I copy Ratna, tapi selemuh lah inti dia..

    ReplyDelete
  5. The is a path to determine info, blames, or instincts, airy usually introduces an portion about a settle. This tenet composition innate envisions the books’ environss rolling as they contemplate her energy. best royal jelly

    ReplyDelete