Thursday, August 2, 2012

Small Mistake Big Consequences..

Continuation from the previous entry....
Asalamualaikum..
Tuesday..
I never thought I would see Anik again.. After the sobbing session I put the heartbreaking feeling  aside..in my heart i thought I would never see her again..the last goodbye ...
The house is all mine.. and the work load. It's a good thing that I enjoy doing housework *for a certain period, however I will be glad to pass the work back to Anik. Sigh! what a relief.
The silent of the house  was disturbed when the sound of my handphone ringging..the call was from Imigration at LCCT. I knew something was wrong..Anik was stopped entering the plane because of .. expired work permit since six months ago..OMG!! I felt like screaming out loud.
Can't imagine, how I forgot to renew the work permit, of all thing. I've no one to blame but myself..Ya Allah, it's gonna be hassle at the Imigration at this time of the year..I wanted to explode my anger but to whom? I remembered that between January to February I was really tied up with Hb's Doctor's appointments. But no excuse for whatever happened!
My son had to turn back to get Anik from the Airport and back home..So the air ticket to medan burnt just like that..
Anik was forever calm or trying her best to hide her disappointment when she arrived home.. kebaikan yang ada pada Anik..tak banyak ragam.

Wednesday..
I left early to Imigration together with my son and Hb. There, we were sent from one department to the other, betul betul macam pesalah..letih nya tuhan yang tahu..especially my Hb.
To make story short...we were charged! Want to know how much? 2000rm...yes, it's not little money...boleh buat duit Raya. Apa nak di katakan!
The worst and the unforgettable part to me, when Anik had to be detained. My son went home to fetch Anik to the Imigration. Hate to mention the word cell, but it's true it's exactly like that. I cannot imagine what she feels like but Anik being Anik, she remained calmed. I did not realized that I was crying hard and feeling so sorry to Anik.  Anik  pulak yang pujuk I as though I was the one to be detained. She was there for about 4 hours. It's part of the procedure that maid has to be detained, sebagai syarat, until some papers from SUK cleared. By right, she should never be there, bukan salah dia..it's mine. Ya, my family feel sad for whatever has happened, but gladly take this as Musibah, to clean.. if any wrong doing we've done.. Redho sekali lagi, insyallah.We came home after a long day at the Imigration almost 6pm.

Now, we are waiting for the fomema to be processed, then only we decide the date to sent Anik back..
If she decide not to come back...redho lah sekali lagi. I just do not want to hope so much..eventho  she swore to me that she will come back. We will have to wait and see... Only time will tell!

Iftar for Wednesday..
Sometime ago, I said NO to Param and now, YES!


Bought at Param PKNS.


The food above was cooked by my sweet darling girl fifa...*Fried Prawn with Coconut*
thinking that we might be late home from Imigration.
Thank you Girl!

So peeps, take this as a lesson to us all.
The small mistake for the price that I have to pay, never let it happen to you!
Adios!

8 comments:

  1. ya rabbi.. sian pulak ke Anik sampai kena detain ye kak...adoiii kena la pulak RM 2k kurr semangat, dugaan betul tu, takperlah, sekali-sekali surely we kena uji, supaya kita beringat di masa akan dtg, anyway, saya pun kena check gek saya punya bibik Arsih punya permit ni, rasanya dah lama dah ni...
    anyway, how was the param's food? hope it was good, last Friday kita beli kt param gek sbb lepas maghrib nak blk kampung, beli nasi ayam kt Ammar, sian dia...nasiknya keras dan mantah, so masa isi minyak singgah Dunkin Donuts belikan ia hotdog set, nasib2lah beli kt param ni yek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalam Iha
    Alahai...nih kes terlepas pandang. Mesti ada hikmahnya.

    Apa pun, kesian juga to all affected parties. Dahlah habiskan airmata, kena pulak bayar 2K. Sabarlah dengan dugaan nih

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear sis
    Tak pe sabor byk2.... after so many dugaan after dugaan I'm sure you'll be rewarded soon....insyallah. There'll be light after every dark tunnels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam sis Iha,

    Sudah lerai dan selesai masa'alah tersebut, namun... dugaan dibulan puasa ini serasanya seperti menggunung tinggi berat untuk dipikul lagi lagi ia-nya terjadi secara mendadak tanpa disangka akan terjadi... hapus kan linangan airmata dan bawa lah bertenang dengan secara berdoa semoga dapat melembut kan kembali rasa perasaan yang haru itu... petanda sudah diberi dengan secara kebetulan Anik terpaksa pulang dan timbul lah masa'alah permit itu sebagai isyarat ingatan yang terlalai bukan disengaja kan karena tanggungjawab sis Iha begitu banyak yang dipikul dengan jayanya terutama sekali terhadap kesihatannya suami sis Iha, jangan bersedih dan berduka lagi ya sis Iha... anggap lah ia-nya hanya sekadar lintasan sebuah hidup...

    Pertanyaan dari Ratna, Param itu apa sebenarnya wahai sis Iha? banyak ada disebut-sebut disetiap blog-nya para bloggers semua.

    Semoga peristiwa tersebut tidak menghambar kan sambutan perayaan IdilFitri yang mulia yang sangat dinanti-nanti kan itu ya sis Iha... semoga hendaknya...

    Salam manis semanis madu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wkmslm Yong..
    Ya yong, baik chek passport maid you, jgn jad macam I.
    Food kat PkNS tu boleh tahan gak..tapi mahal nya..


    CS..
    Pasal duit tu tak nak pikir dah..perasaan dan harapan maid I
    yang nak jumpa maknya tu yang I susah hati ..takut tak sempat.


    Leeza..
    Dugaan yg datang I tak nak pikir ganjarannya.. nanti mengharap sgt
    hampa. Cuba boleh redho dan dpt mencuci dosa mintak2nya. Hanya mintak kuat
    dan boleh bersabar..


    Ratna..
    Terima kasih Ratna, tapi kadang2 kita sebagai manusia lemah susah
    juga nak kawal kesabaran, nak2 lagi bulan Puasa.
    Betul, ini adalah lintasan dlm hidup kita.. Ia akan berlalu menjadi sejarah.

    Param tu ialah..Pasar Ramadhan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Walaikum Salam CWOC:) Ye lah some how i didnt get yr message:( Anyway should you need to msg me on anything in the future you can always email me at zuraidah@tv3.com.my or zuraidah@mediaprima.com.my
    Happy and bless ramadhan to you! Adohhh banyaklah entry you i terlepas,macam2,yang happy sedih..kesian pulak dengar kisah Anik tu..that's how we with our maid,sometimes we got a good one but they have to go end of the day:( Mine going back for raya holiday but she always come back:) InsyAllah this time;) And Happy Belated Anniversary ya,you look so young,slim and slender in the picture, i love your shoes too:):) take care and salam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mama TiaMia..
    Thank you for the compliment, terangkat I sekejap! Ya, I love my shoes too, hehe.
    I have soft spot on shoes! And also t.q for the email you gave.. I will in future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The difference presented a balanced hullabaloo of the stray, effortlessly delivered in a house of a enunciate, well IELTS place. best vitamins for male hair loss

    ReplyDelete