Friday, September 7, 2012

My Raya..Wedding.

Assalamualaikum..
While the mood is into blogging.....just to share some photos during the Raya..
And start with pictures of dinner that I made last night..Ox Tongue.

Ya, I know it's not healthy to cook internal organs especially this sinful delicious food,
but I don't remember the last time I cooked it...
sekali sekala, no harm kann..

 My family love it! And so do I.

Whenever I came back from outstation I was always glad to be home. Home is where my heart is. My plants started to bloom beautifully..my orchids and Daturas especially.

Suasana yang sungguh menenangkan..

Remember I mentioned about a wedding?  Below are some of the wedding photos that I went to last week. My friend Yati and hb Jamlus had invited us to her daughter's wedding on last Friday. The wedding lasted for two days. On Friday was done in their house with full day occasions. We only had a chance to go during the night as we had other engagements during the day. I missed to be with my friends who came during the daytime ceremony, the Akad Nikah and bersanding. On second thoughts, I would never regretted it. The night occasion was  different from what I had been to any other weddings... It's 'Tea Ceremony'...Yati's Hb is from a mix family, Chinese and Malay.  I was honored for being invited for that occasion as it was meant for their Chinese relatives...thanks Yati!

The lovely bride and groom
The Bride and Groom served this Tea to their eldest.
Nice pose with the mother of the bride 'Yati'
We chose orange color for the night.


The entertainers




Beside having Nasi Beriani, we were served Celup celup or Dip Dip.
According to Yati, that's the specialty during Tea Ceremony.
I like that, teringat pulak my sister inlaw's wedding, served Dim Sum.


The next day..at Cyberjaya Lodge..






Standing behind.. parents of the Bride.



Entertained some friends at my house sometime last week




Hb's cousin Kak Nab and daughter

On Merdeka Day.
 At Aunty Wan Chu's house..


Till the next entry with more photos..
It's time for bed now, tomorrow will be a busy day, Hb's school mates coming
for lunch..
Adios!



5 comments:

  1. Assalam Iha
    Ox tongue is part of internal organ ke? Hmmm... kalau ya, tutup sebelah mata ajelah, sedap punya pasal, hehe..

    I suka lidah lembu tapi jarang sangat masak sbb ahli rumah yang tiga lagi tak berapa suka. Rugi diorang ek??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalam sis...
    Wah! Masih meriah lg raya in ur house...byknye tetamu dtg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wkmslm CS..
    Tongue I suppose is internal organ, kan bila lembu tutup mulut dia considered kat dalaman lembu jugak ..whateva!
    Hmm, sedap..terasa dalam mulut I lagi.



    Wkmslm Sis..
    sahabat handai masih berkunjung ke rumah hingga ke hari ini.
    Alhamdllh, Orang masih ingat pada kami.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kak Iha..
    Err. My Raya, My Wedding? Hehe!

    Kalau Kak Iha tak sebut tu ox tounge, gerenti saya ingat tu hirisan dada ayam or hirisan daging gitu. Hehe! Looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patin Pastin dear..
    You tak makan Ox Tongue ke? We love it so much.
    But the last time I remembered cooking it was about two years ago.
    Tak boleh selalu, not healthy, I think..

    ReplyDelete