Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Raya..balik Kampong.

Asslamualaikum ..
Have I been busy? Oh yes, like everyone else at this festive time. I have been busy entertaining and visiting families around Kl city. In fact, I had just came back from my Hometown, in Perak.
My second son who drove us back.
We had lunch at my Mum's house with my sister Leeza who came with her two sons.
 Monday...


My Mum and Dad.

The twins..

At my Aunty Enda's house. She is Mum's younger sister.

Then....to my brother's house.

My favorite sister in law, Jay. She is not only someone
I could call kakak but my best best friend..*wink*

My Brother Noordin.
 I am blessed to have all my family around this Raya *oops..my
 other brother, Ibrahim wasn't around this time*...
tho we had our differences but we have each other.

 We put a night at my In law's house. In the picture above is my mother in law.

 Father in law and Hb.

The next day Tuesday.. I visited my Uncle Ayah Cik and Wan cik's house around 10 am. We did not informed them..tak nak susahkan mereka, hanya utk beraya...no pictures.
Later, to my Aunty Wan Chor, Mum's eldest Sister. It's been years we had not met. The minute she saw me we were hugging and crying with joy. Lega tak terkata..I managed to visit all Mum's siblings.
They are not young anymore and the memories of my younger days with them still lingers in my mind. I feel contented to be able to visit them all this time around to strengthen the harmony.


Lunch at Pakeeza. 
Food, food, food!!

That night..





Dinner at my sister Teh's house.  A small
gathering but surprised with the spread of food
on the table..



I told you..too much food!
Semua...sedap!!

Aren't you glad and blessed having a family?
I am truly thankful to God, that I have them to call
sisters and brothers..
and someone you can be manja with..




Picture not clear..

Too bad, without my sister Intan and my brother Ibrahim around..

Jay with my lovely niece Irina.

We drove back to KL on Wednesday, around 1 pm after saying our goodbyes to both parents and we had our prayer at Jejantas. We simply skipped our lunch, well, as you all know with abundance of food in our stomach for the past days. Ahem..or shall I say we had Tea, haha, we had burgers at Burger King there...makan lagi!

I am loosing words to type...exhausted from my balik kampung early this evening..
I have lots of photos to share during this Raya...and that include a wedding I attended last week,
something different from what I had been to before. I will be sharing it in my next entry.
Adios for now..

5 comments:

  1. Sis Iha...your siblings memang muka sama iras esp masa senyum...
    yes despite the differences we still have each others...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eni..
    We do look alike noo..tak lari mana pun org tau satu mak satu bapak.
    Tiap2 manusia ada pemikiran sendiri..kena lah hormat.
    Tetapi kasih sayang antara adik beradik tu mesti kekalkan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. assalam Iha
    Dah habis round beraya?

    Raya you penuh bererti. Menziarah, makan2, meriah. Nampak seronok dan semestinya memang seronok kan? I truly feel we are blessed to have siblings (despite the differences). Your fav SIL tu, namanya serupa nama my SIL, tapikan...... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam sis Iha,

    lepas rindu&kempunan Ratna terhadap sambutan merayakan AidilFitri yang sebenarnya seperti ditanahair, seolah terpukau... lama menatap renung kan satu lepas satu Ratna perhatikan gambaran photos semua dengan perasaan yang gemilang sekali karena gambaran beraya ala sis Iha begitu sempurna sesungguhnya... adore dengan segala bagai makan berhidang juga hubungan Siratulrrahim nan erat lagi mesra tampaknya sesama seisi keluarga sepusat sepusing.

    Seperkara lagi Ratna begitu teruja dengan gambaran suasana decor-dalaman yang cantik sekali.

    salam manis semanis madu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wkmslm CS..
    Tahun ni I rasa puas hati dapat jumpa Aunties and Uncle. since my hb sakit I
    tak melawat rumah kerumah..only at Parents house.
    Oh sis in law you pun nama sama ya..tak pa lah CS, as long as you have yr brother sudah.


    Ratna..
    Blog saya selalu membawa nostalgia kepada Ratna..Alhamdullillah, sekiranya ia boleh mengembira Ratna dengan gambar2 kekeluargaan yang selalu di pamerkan...begitu juga makan berhidang yg senantiasa dihidangkan sesama keluarga dan rakan handai. Diharap dapat menghiburkan Ratna.

    ReplyDelete