Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Strangely hungry..eating schedule mixed up!

Aslamualaikum..
I was behaving strangely hungry this time around, nak berkudap sentiasa...what's happening! My eating schedule must be a bit mixed up, the Raya season with no controlled eating anything anytime without even being picky. After breakfast and 3 hours later I was running to the fridge and grabbed whatever knick knacks I could find. Like Chips, asam jeruk, and fruits. Fruits, the jeruk and chips, those triggered my throat lol,  masih ada phlegm, still coughing sometimes. And the chips it's bad bad bad! 
I love fruits and can eat at all time. I sometime added Yogurt and sprinkle some nuts and a little brown sugar for taste. Lunch, it's either rice or noodles that's easy to prepare.. I must have Carb once a day to make me feel alive, celik mata ku..*kalau tak, tak kenyang.
For Dinner tonight, after surfing through the Net, looking for simple dinner recipes... ended making Pizza..



Meanwhile last night..

Egg Mayo Sandwiches/Beef Sandwiches with Salad also added with left over Roast Beef.
Prepared those from left overs.


I thought I could skip lunch today, had late breakfast with friends at La Bodega.. it was a belated birthday Treat for Yati, Mala and Me. While Hb at home with an old friend came to visit him.
 About 3 pm, I was trembling macam tak makan sehari...argh!
 Nasib lah ada left over Meehoon that Anik fried and a slice of RV cake...Ish ish, sure nak gemuk ni..

My Flat white...

Nothing new, our usual 'Big Breakfast' at La Bodega.

The gang..

Mala, the last to come..


Last Sunday....
 Raya had past more than a week now, but we still entertained family..
My cousin Mardiah with her family lunched at our house. We visited her earlier at her lovely home in Subang. She cooked us Nasi Tomato and some delicious dishes. Due to too many programmed during the Raya she had to postpone her visit to my house.

Some kampong dishes...


  
Dear Peeps, while writing this entry I am on my bed with fruits and tea brought to my room
still feeling grrr grr in my tummy....Oh tidak..jangan ikut kan hati!
Nite nite and Adios..

7 comments:

  1. assalam Iha
    2 hari lepas I ke Empire. I think nxt time nak cuba makan kat LaBodega. Tukar selera.

    You dah bfast? Pagi nih I bantai scrambled egg guna 2 telur. Hambik...eehehehee... Selalunya I'd hv my bfast very early (if I'm alone) at 7am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wkmslm..
    I dah lunch pun kat mcD cafe baru kat Pyramid *dia serve kopi macam Starbuck*..sedap. Beli toaster, yg lama trbakor.

    Selain brekfast set kat LBodega tak pernah order yg lain so tak tau best ke tidak.
    But the kopi is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalam sis
    Hi raya dah habis...masih lagi berpesta dgn makanan... hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wkmslm Leeza..
    Begitu lah nampaknya..Alhmdllh, tetamu yg datang membawa rahmat.
    Yg takut pesta makanan..banyak buruk dr baiknya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Assalamualaikum Kak Iha,
    Sindrome ini adalah sgt menyerupai sindrom my son Ammar lepas puasa LOL! Masuk je Syawal he eats like there's no tomorrow haha....badan dah elok2 slim naik blk! Ehh kata kt anak mak dia pun sama tehehe....you are surely one good host, dah cam mkn kt resto klu mkn umah akak ekk, kampung dishes surely yg plg best! Lately my tekak plak nak mkn lauk kampung jek tatau pasai apa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wkmslm Yong..
    Lama tak dengar berita dr yong.
    Pasai makan jgn cakap..nape tak jemu2 kita yekk.
    Kampung ke org putih, tengah ini semua bantai.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My partner and i merely implore in order to recommend backings to your brilliant pole, it is present myself some sort of numerous associated with storehouse pertaining to my own proximate advantages, corroborate an individual therefore commodious mirielle asst. buy royal jelly

    ReplyDelete