Monday, November 19, 2012

Making my days colorful..

Asalamualaikum..

It's still a rainy day, from morning till late afternoon. And we went to PKNS Shah Alam to cancel the maid permit... hoping that was the last visit to the Imigration for now. Jemu and menyampah turun naik lift and waiting for numbers to be called. But what to do.. we had to settle it, if not I would be charged, kena masuk dalam itew *cell*..sob!
Then we headed to Bangsar Village just to look for colored Kettle. Why colored? Saja, untuk menghiburkan hati... the kitchen is all mine now..I want the utensils to be bright and cheerful. So that, bila masuk dapur berseri2 lah muka ini. Too bad, tak ada apa yang di cita, have to wait for December, baru new and colorful things arrive.
And what's for lunch? We had our lunch at Wonder Momma in Bangsar Village. It is situated next to Plan B opposite Starbucks.



Nyonya Laksa Lemak

The Sign board in front of the Grocer showing food pictures at Wonder Momma looked so inviting and that took us there. The Menus was nothing to shout about.. nothing compared to Delicious or Plan B etc which has plenty to choose... but, just for the sake off trying some new flavors from a different Cafe.
There were a few salads... not to my liking. Being fickle minded about the menu yang tak banyak mana pun...lastly I ordered Nyonya Laksa lemak..boleh laa.


And guess what Hb ordered? Hehe..Nasi Gorengg but with Beef jerky. What made it tasty.. was the beef after all. We hang around for sometime hoping that the rain would stop..And before the rain gets too heavy, we left home an hour later.

Back home, I was still engrossed with my chores..all the time stuck in the kitchen. Keeping washed  plates and what not to their respective place.
And dinner..cooked something simple, Fried Meehoon with lots of pepper...whooh! panas sampai ke tekak.



Sunday.. 
Moody... I had mood swings almost every time during my monthly cycle. Trying very hard to control it....At every corner of my eyes...I could see every tiny dirt and I was like looking for trouble...aahha!
Yahhh! I chopped and sliced what ever I could get around me.. and from that I found some kind of happiness and it helped to calm me, a lot.
I chopped and knocked and kneaded and till I turned those into.... good food for the family.
See, what bad mood can turned me into something useful such that everybody can share a nice  meal..*wink*
Oopps! I didn't realized it was lunch time.

Lunch treats...
Hokkaido Buns, Foccacia, Smoked Salmon Salad,
and Chicken Stew.



But one thing I know, I had made this girl, Anna *daughter's bff * the best day.. Why? Anna always love my bread and enjoyed every bit.... and the last to leave the table, lalalala. Thanks Anna!



Since lunch makan Roti, so I made Nasi Goreng for dinner..only Hb and me yang makan.

What else....

A simple Yee Mee with chicken

And something for the Sweet tooth..
Moist date Cake




Still, happiness is to me...when you get to eat this...a plate of rice!

I am making my days colorful thru my food and what I love to do... I do hope what I had shared this time would inspire u olls.
Adios for now! Good nite....

11 comments:

  1. assalam Iha
    Baguslah you. Dlm pada mood swings, makanan siap terhidang atas meja. Bukan calang2 makanan pulak tu so selalu2lah bermoody lagi, ahaks.

    I used to have whistling red kettle given by my ex-boss as a wedding present. Memang ceria mood bila kedapur. Had fond memories whilst using it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalam sis
    A very good way to brighten your days with cooking bermcm2 tapi jgn pulak makan bertambah2. Nowadays i masak simple n makan gitu2 je tapi berat badan tak mau turun! Must be the hormones...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam sis Iha,

    dalam diam yang diserabuti oleh perihal tanpa pembantu namun masih kuat semangat menyempurnakan tugasan suri... sekurangnya disana hanya turunan hujan... disini semuanya ada kabus putih, frost scintillant es, dedaun berguguran menyemakkan halaman namun indah suasananya yang bewarna emas, sejuk dingin -2°C dan setiap selang sehari hujan... seperti sis Iha juga, Ratna sebok kan diri dengan itu dan ini... voilĂ  !

    Gimana pun adore dengan makan berhidang semuanya yummy terutama sekali Hokkaido bun's...

    Alhamdulillah ya sis Iha, meski pun terselit dengan pelbagai halangan namun hanya kepada yang prihatin lagi bijaksana dapat menjaya kan kerjaan tersebut dengan sejahteranya...

    Salam manis semanis madu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wkmslm CS...
    Tanggung jawab tak kira mood baik ke tidak...kena buat la.
    What choice do we have either beli or homemade kann. And I buat laa
    apa yg I suka.

    I believe kann when you see colorful things will make your day,
    itu yang tengah cari cerik baru.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Leeza..
    Insyallh tak bertambah makanan on my plate. Cuma, kena banyak kerap kali.

    I pun naik badan, I thought tak ada maid boleh kurus.





    Ratna..
    Kelainan cuaca dan permandangan di sesuatu Negara ada keistimewaannya yg tersendiri.Buruk dan baiknya juga ada. Kecantikan ada dimana2..
    Walaupun daun penuh dikawasan rumah akibat luruh
    namun ia berikan satu gambaran/lukisan yang sungguh menarik...itu lah ciptaan Allah.

    Berkenaan dengan sajian makanan, weh! itu sesuatu yg mesti di lakukan setiap hari.


    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sweet Mom..
    Thank you, for visiting me.
    Yes.. everyday will be colorful if you make them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salam Kak Iha,
    Suka tengok hidangan Kak Iha, rasa cosy and homey. Moody yet productive, memang tak de siapa pon akan komplen lah :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wkmslm PatinPasta..
    Terima kasih kerana menyengok hidangan kak Iha..if that makes you feel
    good..sila selalu ke Blog saya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yuhuuuu ... salams...
    fuihhh look at what bad mood has done to you...food yg tersangatlah elegentnya, cam kata cik aida tu cosy and homey. kalu jiran kan bagus...ndak2 saya yg nak kena tinggal seminggu ni, balik keje je harus ku ketuk pintu kitchenmu muahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wkmslm Yong..
    Itu lah tanggung jawab tak kenal bad mood ke atau good..mesti kena buat.
    Ya Yong..best kalau berjiran, Kak Iha bagi setalam you pulak bagi ikan segar bila balik dr kuantan..ya tak?

    ReplyDelete