Friday, November 9, 2012

Positive thoughts.. having and giving zillion smiles.

Assalam....
The weather was still cloudy, on and off, hot, cold and wet. Somehow, I love this weather, it did not hinder me from doing my chores..and whilst happy tak complain berpeluh melekit. Air paip rasa macam ais...sejukk sampai ke tulang. Two days ago ribut melanda, pasu bunga sampai ada yang tergolek..ooh, ngerik!!

Tonight's dinner, Meehoon Hailam
Alhamdullillah, I was feeling vigorously active compared to a few days ago. Taking supplements to stay healthy.. I have no choice, but to get up and start moving on without a helper. Hate to mention or even discuss maid matters, it make me sick to the stomach. She's not coming back..full stop!

 Lunch, Steamboat at Ikano.
Thursday, we were looking for Clothes hanger, so we went to Ikea. There you get many choices, things that you had not thought of..and we bought a nice one, the foldable type. It helped to economize the space thus making the area neat and organized.


With no helper around, chores has to be done according to my mood. Kalau malas.. tak buat, do not want to be overworked...new strategy to make myself a bit more relax.. vacuum only when necessary, food prepared also whenever necessary...better buy than mess up my kitchen *wink*. Insyaallah now since excepting it, I am well prepared without a maid to help out this time. One has to set their mind than only one would feel at ease with ones life. I had managed to get a part time cleaner that starts next Monday.

Hb and I were smiling and winking each other anywhere and everywhere in the house since there is no outsider to fuss around during chores *ngada ngada* We are atlas, Masters of our own house. Now, we are back as a team. I do hope God give me strength to manage my daily affairs.

I did not remember when was the last time I cooked rice for the kids, until Wednesday night.
I was down feeling feverish that morning that I had to sleep through the whole evening. Once I had fully rested I was on my feet again..tak sangka, terus ke dapur masak Mandy Rice.

Mandy Rice, never seemed to get enough of it.
It's light in taste and simple to make.

Teh, my sister and her Hb spent 2 nights at my place from Monday till Wednesday. She was here to visit her father in law who got admitted at SJMC. I didn't cook them dinner the first night nor the 2nd. On the 2nd night My Sis insisted that we eat out... Not that I was busy, they came back late from the hospital.

 This was our lunch on Tuesday at Nirwana Banana leaf Restaurant, Bangsar.
The way I liked my rice, less gravy *tak melempah*

I cooked simple food for my children, well you know, the kind of food I usually served.
That Monday my youngest Sister Leeza came to visit us before she left home to Perak.
My rich Chocolate cake awaits them when they arrived.
Fifa had baked this for our special guest who came on Sunday night... We do hope she liked it.

Chocolate Ganache with cheese swirl topping
 Fifa baked it... I did the Topping and the final touches
A moist cake with Ganache topping and cheese 
/ chocolate filling.

Rombongan Cik Yati..
Last Sunday, I was with my girlfriends, you know seven of us in one MPV.  To attend a wedding of our dear friends Zaiton;s daughter married to our dear friend Dina's son. It was in Felda ..somewhere in Kl. We started from Yati's house about10.30a.m. Riuh nya tak terkata, signal tak di beri, lajunya tak terkira..Alhamdullillah selamat sampai dan selamat pulang.

Laughing and chatting all the way..


Zaiton in yellow/green standing next to me.


The door gift

Before I end this entry...I hope for zillion smiles on my face, good positive thoughts in my mind and lots of love for my family and friends. And so Peeps don't let our life be over dependent on others but only to oneself and Allah Subhanawataala...
Adios..Have a good Holiday with your love ones!

3 comments:

  1. assalam Iha
    Auwww...bertambah intim nampaknya you berdua sejak Anik baik kampung, hehe.. 24 jam berwink2 ke?

    Tak semua kerja rumah kita suka nak buat makanya tugasan sebegitu haruslah dikongsi dgn weekly maid. I memang tak pernah berbibik sebab bik Thom sentiasa membantu, ahaks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wkmslm..
    CS..rinduu nya! amboi cuti di rumah baru ehh..
    Ya lah bukan semua boleh buat kerja rumah..mesti nak ada weekly maid.
    Tapi setakat ini best juga tak ada maid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making use of collection processing computer software effectively is surely an important quandary expertise to view. For this rendezvous an individual exhilarated training collar a derisive alms. Online Supplement Store Singapore

    ReplyDelete