Sunday, November 4, 2012

Mixed Emotions....Cuttoo Do

Aslmkm..
Howdie everyone.  I hope you had a pleasant week. We had  plenty of rain lately and either you enjoy the chill atmosphere or you could be under the weather. As I was this few days, having tonsillities with slight fever. Alahai, badan ni terlalu manja.
I had been busy running around with Anik..in fact the whole family is rather involved. Anik's mother passed away on Raya Qurban...Innalillah Hiro jiun.
Since then I had been out and about.

Celebrated Raya Qurban at Cousin Anis house

We could not sent her home immediately... we were only informed by her family on Saturday morning *the next day of Raya* We were busy at the Surau for the Qurban. However, we let Anik had her moment alone to herself. Kesian Anik, with swollen eyes, nasib baik laa ada twins in my house...at least, she's occupied with them. My niece Ida spent a night at my house during the Raya and left to Malacca to her grandparent the next day.


I was terribly stressed out. I knew if she went home she won't be coming back definitely, I thought. Without a maid is not a problem, but it takes a lot of doing. Well, if you are so used to having one...pengsan kalau tak ada. Like as tho.. I never lived without one before.
We let her decide to come back or not to..anyhow, we will prepare whatever needed for her trip back home. I know it may sound so easy to let her go just like that, but what can I do. And I precisely wanted her to know, no forcing so NO big headed in the future.

Scene at the Surau on Saturday, 27th, October.

Gotong royong 
I had set my mind without a maid for the coming January. Made preparations for the rainy days, tidying the store room, the cupboard and what not..never thought it came earlier. Next time always have Plan B. Whatever it is we can only plan but God decide or make it possible. I tried asking around friends at the Surau about any weekly maid available to be contacted. Semua kata okay, but you don't know when will that happen.....

We came back home from Surau, Anik still looked miserable and before I could say anything..she had made up her mind *in a positive manner* she wanted to renew her contract.
Wow! I was speechless sekejap! the best news I've heard since don't know when... What else could I say..Yabbada Baddoo laa.
Hmm..stay calm, stay calm..she still wanted to fly back to visit her Mum's Pusara..Still expecting a late twist from Anik. One would never know she might change her mind again..Que Sera Sera..
We plan God decide. Hb reminded me to be prepared. Take a deep breathe and stay cooool...

The day I had Tea at Kak Shidah
That Monday 29th Oct, I was off to Indonesian Embassy for the passport renewal that took us almost whole day. And the next day another errand to our Immigration to validate the new passport that took us more than two hours. And finally the D-day, Wednesday 31st Oct, sent her off to LCCT in the heavy downpour!. We bought her two way tickets and she should be back by Saturday. Huhu.. eight days from this day.
My mood was all over the place..up, down and very tired..till I got this sore throat/tonsillities
But Life has to go on...

 Baskin Robin Day...
What best way to brighten the mood if it's not your favorite
Ice Cream by your side. Let's indulge...


Meanwhile..
Cuttoo Do..'A Touch of Bollywood'

Yati, in red saree
Our Cuttoo Do for November was held at Yati's house on Friday the 2nd. The theme was 'A touch of Bollywood'. I guess, I wasn't into the get together neither the costume. Just grabbed my Pashmina shawl *Hb bought from India*  My health did not permit me to do so with my body aching and throat hurting...but the last thing I knew, I regretted it. 

 I felt dissapointed for not participating with Gusto. Imagine all the striking colors you could see in Bollywood movie can be seen at our own Get together. In fact, I have something of Indian that Hb bought from India sometime ago, still in my closet. Well, next time, maybe.


The Tanggachees a real Cameleon.
We can be what we dress to be.

Nameste..



 Phee Wit! Jenny...Naralekek!


Minnachee from Karala..

The food, Indian Delicasies

Ayoyo.. fun like always despite the throat condition I was having..Ammak!
Adios..

6 comments:

  1. Salam sis Iha,


    Takziah kepada Anik semoga kepulangan sekejap itu dapat mengubat kesedihannya...

    Gimana pun a touch of Bollywood yang berwarnawarni bling-bling gambarannya sangat ceria&meriah dengan hidangan makanan yang yummy...

    Semoga sis Iha cepat sembuh dan jangan risau risau... pasti Anik akan terus berkhidmat...Insya'Allah..

    Salam manis semanis madu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wkmslm Ratna..
    Oh sungguh mengelikan hati dengan kerenah kami yg dewasa ini berpakaian sebegitu rupa. Hilang stress2 dan sakit2 yg ada..haha.


    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalam sis
    Looking at u n ur friends... reminds me n my group 'the golden girls' dressing up n dancing to the bollywood style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalam Kak Iha,

    i'm sorry to learn about Anik's loss, pity her. tp okay jugak ler dia nak sambung kontrak kan.
    wehhh bole chudiannn boley kanggena... awat cheq tak pakai bollywood dress kalu? mesti fun habih! salute betul ngan group akak yg sgt aktif bergathering, my girls group susah lah nak jumpa, masing2 bz ngan karier n family masing-masing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wkmslm Leeza..
    Since the Turban kat rumah I, mula lah the group nak organize macam2 costume.
    Next will be Christmas pulak..haish! dah tua pun still nak enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wkmslm Yong..
    Cheq ghati tu, down with the weather and with Anik macam2 hal. SO dah tak ada strength for the occasion..and regretted.
    Tengah fikir apa nak pakai for Christmas pulak...

    ReplyDelete