Wednesday, July 7, 2010

'Staying Alive without Maid!'

Days had gone by..Time flew, leaving the past behind us. What matters now is the future. Life has to go on. My maid of two years had to leave. And a new one will be replaced soon. *Phew!* letihnya without a maid! Housework never ends. I wondered now, where did maids got the energy to work and work from dawn to night? Silap, kena marah pulak. Saya buat kerja sikit dah letih dan mengamuk. Though I enjoy the housework but I can only tolerate one month, the most. My legs, my hands and everything started to ache. Well, I'm not young anymore. I'm stress, tension and under pressure if chores is not finish. Love to see the house clean.

I looked scary! Don't you dare come near me!! He, he, That''s the warning from my son! It's just a matter of time to get adjusted.
When is the new maid coming??



Believe it or not what I cooked for lunch on last Sunday *without a maid*. Sweet sour crab, Prawns Thai style, Fried chicken, Fried french beans and eggs beaten with some condiments fried on crab skin. And some ulam to go with cincalok. Emm, Yummy!
Langkah Kanan!! my sister Teh and her hubby suddenly turned up. Love having them around. Hubby too looked cheerful. We all had our lunched at the family dining area. Good news! hubby now can eat on his own..syukur alhamdullillah. After lunch, I served them Carrot cake and coffee. I baked the cake a day before my maid left.

The world cup fever is back! Tv programme is none other than football. Boring! anyway, no time to relax actually. Hubby watched every game, except for games played at 2am in the morning. As for his condition now, hubby is not allowed to go out to the tv area alone. And I did not volunteer to accompany him either. But he watched it the next day.

Got to go now, I want to marinate the chicken breast which I had put aside. I'm making Roast chicken tonight. Simple, tasty and it's the kid's favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment