Friday, July 30, 2010

Increased Energy.

For the last three months, I had been running like a speed racer. Never bother to slow down or put things on pause even for a while. I am known by my family as *gelut* other word *kelam kabut and I think, I got that from my father. He, he, kelam kabut pun, kerja beres! Nak jadi Super women. But, by the end of the day, though things done, knocked out juga!! And without realizing how I had lost my weight. Ya, in order to take care of hubby, firstly, I need to take care of myself.

Today, after sending hubby to Physio, *I normally had one hour and a half to roam around* I went to Plaza Masalam. I decided to buy vitamins for hubby and me. Hubby, especially needed to be boosted, to gain some strength. It's one of the alternatives besides cooking him good food. So, I got him Pharmaton. Without knowing what is good for me, I asked the pharmasist for assistance. And was recommended 'Centrum Silver.

Well, guess what? I headed my way to *Laksa Shack*, ordered myself a bowl of soto and Teh tarik. Later, swallowed Centrum silver. I felt better for a moment! *sigh* I am helping myself to boost up my energy. The least, I could do. Eeyahh!! dah rasa nak melompat.
Fetched hubby and rushed home, made him steamed fish with lots of vegetables liked asfaragus, carrots, brocolli and mushroom. Gave him his medicine, and...Pharmaton. *sigh again* Hmm, belum boleh melompat lagi!!

The booster


A visit from big brother
Received a message from my son Syafiq that my eldest brother Nordin is on the way to visit hubby, I cooked Tomato Mee. I know Noodle is his favourite. My brother arrived almost on time I finished cooking. Well, this is why I needed to get myself boosted..forever kelam kabut. My brother came with his son Imran. Glad that I cooked noodle. He was hungry and had second helping. It was a short visit for he had other appointment to attend. Anyway, thanks for coming Bro!

My bro, Nordin

Tomato Mee

Last week's happenings...
My cousin Intan and family from Doha visited last week.
My daughter fifa served muffins.


This is Scone's dough.

Baked Scones
Woh! It's all mine!
Syafiq, Syafiq, don't be a glutton!!

Having a break with fifa while hubby at Physio.


No comments:

Post a Comment