Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sunday agenda

We started the day by going to our 'Green day' *recycle* organized by our committee members of Permaira from Kemuning Utama. As the President of the housing area my hubby supported whatever good work, for the harmony of our place. I participated by keeping used mineral bottles and old papers and deliver it on the 3rd Sunday of every month. Interesting, macam zaman sekolah dulu. It also, in a way teaches us to be organized in our daily life... classifying things in order. But sometimes, I can't wait for the day to come, bundles of plastic bags behind my backyard. By selling those things the association earns some extra money besides monthly maintenance fees from the residents. Some of our neighbours are friendly and there are some who did not bother what actually happen around them. Selfish, patut duduk jauh nun di hutan!



"Arab Restaurant"
Late that morning my hubby, my son syazwan and I went to hubby's office to get some documents and later to UOB in PJ to settle some bills. For lunch, we decided to have Arab's food. So we headed to Ampang behind the old Yow chuan, in jln Damai. The restaurant was among the Bungalows and a little isolated. It's called Arrawsha. My hubby seemed to be crazy over Arab food lately, pantang dengar kedai Arab. We had been to a few in Shah Alam and as far as Cyberjaya.

Here comes the food served by an Arab waiter

Kabsa rice with chicken and Mandi rice with lamb

*Burp* Dah kenyang, duduk tersandar!


No comments:

Post a Comment