Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happenings and New Maid.

Yeah! the new maid has finally arrived!! No more hanging clothes and lipat baju...*yg paling ku benci* Her name is Sri Wahyuni and she is 43 yrs old. Since she is elderly, my kids called her Bibik*aunty* She worked non stop..*hoping that she stays that way* She is loud, friendly and a fast learner. And has a strong heavily body. I'd never expected at that age she can worked vigorously. But it's too early to tell. Well, anyway let's pray to god, she can maintain what she is now and could stay longer with us.


Almost every weekends, since hubby is sick, we had guests came to the house. I was prepared to snap photos of some of our visitors, with my new camera *redeemed from Maybank credit card*




My huggy bear cousin, Megat.


Friday morning, instead of sending hubby to physio, hubby insisted that we go to Midvalley to 'Maybank Treats fair' I suggested to push him on wheel chair. We are lucky that Malaysian now are disable friendly. So parking was not a problem. We parked exactly in front of the entrance. And we took the elavator to the convention hall where the fair was on. We hurriedly looked for what to redeem before the crowds start to arrive at 12am *Friday break*

My daughter having lunch at La Manilla.

At the parking lot.

We got ourselves a stand fan and a Cannon Ixus. Gee! new camera for me and it's free.
We had lunch at La Manilla on the same floor. Looking at hubby's progressed, we shall have to do a lot of outing in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment