Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Still in the month of Ramadhan.

We are still in the month of Ramadhan, and I had tried hard to stay fit but no doubt at times I looked like a walking Zombiee.. *just kidding*
Everyday I and my girl send Hubby to Pantai Hospital for his hand therapy, and I would roamed around Bangsar for 2 hours or so. Thank God, at least I had a chance to go out and clear my mind looking at nice things at the Bazaar Ramadhan in the Shopping Centre..*tengok saja* By this week Wednesday, my girl Fifa will start her second semester, meaning...I will be on my own!

About Hubby, It's too early to tell. But his hands were not that stiffed like a few weeks ago. Maybe, the current put onto his hands, helped. He actually lost weight but somehow, according to some people he looks better now..alhamdullillah!

By the time we reached home, I was exhausted. Ya, I only cooked one main dish, and the rest I leaved it to my son Syazwan to buy.

Pasta with Roast Chicken


Pasembor, bought at Bazaar Ramadhan

Last weekend, Fifa made chocolate chips, which I prepared earlier and leaved for her to bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment