Monday, September 6, 2010

Menyahut Cabaran!

Suasana Aidil Fitri sudah terasa. Seronoknya nak menyambut Hari Raya, walaupun Hubby tak sepenuh sihat. We will be celebrating Raya in K.L. This is the first time Raya away from our parents and family.. *sob* sedihnya!

But we will take this oppurtunity to celebrate Raya in our house with just us and we will make the best of it, insyallah!

Yesterday I was surfing the net when I looked through my sister Teh's blog. In her blog she showed her Raya cookies and baju Raya. Amboi, sakan Raya tahun ni, sampai Add Image4 helai baju dengan beberapa cookies yang dibuat. Memang hebat! hebat! Lalu saya pun menyahut cabaran kakak. Hari ini Ahad, first thing after getting done my chores, I opened up my recipe books and started baking..with the helped of my Fifa.
Well, honestly speaking, I don't believe in buying babe! Home baked is the best.

So thank you my dearest sisters and sis in law for baking some cookies for me this year. Budi mu di kenang. But I just can't resist doing it myself.

Cornflakes Cookies

Coconut Currant Slice



Done! 2 cookies in one Day.

Saya mengambil kesempatan ini untuk mengucap 'Selamat Aidil Fitri' kepada seluruh umat Islam. 'Maaf Zahir dan Batin'! Semoga Puasa kita dapat diterima oleh Allah Taala. Amin!!

2 comments:

  1. Salam semua...Selamat Iedul Fitri Abg Lan,Kak Iha,Syazwan,Syafiaq and little Fifah. Amboi dalam kelam kabut sempat gak buat cookies banyak-banyak ya...Hey we miss you people la this raya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam,maaf zahir batin, we miss you guys sooo much, sedih rasanya. masak soto, ingat kami ya!

    ReplyDelete