Thursday, September 30, 2010

More about Raya!


These are my two orchids that bloomed during this Raya..*proud*

Since the 1st Raya until today I spent most of the time on my feet attending to guests, my chores and sending hubby. I was VERY VERY tired. Either we received guest or we were out attending to medical appointments.. . almost every day and not to mention the distance I have been driving in a day.
I missed my friends open house this Raya, their food and most of all their company. But my darling Kak Non, eventhough I did not attend her open house, still sent food for me... God bless you my dear! And also to Aniza, thank you for bringging the food. Anyway, I went to three open houses the last weekend, at our neighbors. Two houses with hubby, only because they came to the house and insisted hubby to come.


Wan Cik, Aza and Intan

My Cousin Brother Yeop Jamil and wife Kak Normah

With Kak Faridah, Narila and Zulita

A group of hubby's office mates

Thank you relatives and friends for coming to the house and visiting hubby! Should have snapped more photos of guests but was so kelam kabut.
Having guest was not only tiring because you yak, yak, yak..so much so when there's topic related to your interest. We even received guest at 9 something at night. Some people says it's rezeki, dan setiap kali tetamu datang, mereka akan membawa keluar dosa-dosa kecil kita. Tapi jangan over bila menjamu, nanti merungut, dapat dosa pulak. I guessed now, I"ve been simple, I only served within my capability..*apa yang ada* itu yang sebaiknya!

Talking about *apa yang ada*, the photos below was what roughly I served the family..simple!


Chili and kidney bean soup with lamb. Everything in one bowl.

Eggs, chicken salami, avacado salad and fresh veges to go with toast bread. Yummy! But if the same menu for two days...*lebih baik puasa*


No comments:

Post a Comment