Sunday, September 19, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri.

The eve of Raya, my entire house has already smelled of Rendang and cake baking. Why not, I had started preparing the ingredients like sliced onions, ginger and what not, days ago. I cooked Chicken Rendang, Rendang Paru paru and kuah satay. Lontong, only in the very morning of Raya. Hmm, this is the smell of Raya! And my house was cleaned two days by four cleaners. Apa lagi? cookies done, cake baked. Syukur Alhamdullillah, masih bertenaga!

Pagi Raya di mulai dgn sarapan dgn keluarga but still in my caftan tidur *too lapar *,maybe dah biasa bangun sahur. Our first day guest, were Azizah and family, hubby"s cousin.


My juadah Raya

Azizah and family



2nd Raya, Taqi and family, my nephew


My sis in law Jay and family.

3rd Raya,Fauziah and family, hubby's cousin


6th Raya, my sister Intan and family




Hubby admitted to Pantai Hospital on the 4th of Raya for
follow up check up

Fifa, checking on papa


Hubby, at the international lounge having coffee


Checking out at the counter


No comments:

Post a Comment