Thursday, November 18, 2010

'Aidil Adha'


Plants for the week:


Orchid yang di nanti2, it took about one an a half weeks
for the petals to develop.

Finally, it bloomed beautifully!


The one my Sis Liza gave for my birthday, and fully
bloomed too. Thanks a million, love the color.

'Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha'

We celebrated this day dengan serdahana. Hubby and the boys pagi2 dah ke mesjid supaya tak berebut. Meanwhile, I set the table for breakfast and food that I had prepared the night before. I cooked Soto Ayam and Northwest Cheesecake. These days food were cooked simple. I meant, not variety, but there must be self cooked food served on the table.. to maintain the tradition! And so as not to put pressure on myself or else I'll go kaboom..boom!!




Enjoy your food, Pa!


After breakfast, kami bertandang ke rumah Wan Chu *my Aunt* di Setapak . Memang betul2 rasa Raya. We stayed less than 3 hours, as hubby started to feel restless.




No!! Aydan, You're too young to hold the stick!!!

Eh! Arab mana pulak tu! My son Syazwan and Cousin Len.


The baking weekends.

The last weekend with inspirations!! Fifa and me were inspired by the new Astro channel TLC. We watched for hours, like nothing else matters...
It was a lazy Sunday, we got to do what we like..taking our sweet time..no visitors, no going out and no rushing..eee! seronoknya! And towards evening we decided to cook. I made Tortillas with chicken fillings and Fifa baked Brownies.


The Chef *fifa* with a big appetite


No comments:

Post a Comment