Monday, November 15, 2010

'Hermes'

Where shall I begin...I had been wanting to continue sharing my sentimental things. As we know, during the previous post I had plenty of photos about my Outings and family gathering. So today *special for this week* I would like to take the opportunity to share my sentimental plates from Geneve.
It's 'Hermes', originally from France. Was brought here by my late brother in law, who lived in Geneva about 23 years ago. At that time, tak tahu nak appreciate branded name like 'Hermes'. As we all know how pricey this brand is..and imagine 23 years ago, we just started our married lives. It was rather shocked to know how much it cost at that time. But now, bila dah tau benar the name 'Hermes' and we own it hmm.... very proud! Who wouldn't? it's 'Hermes!!


Look at the beauty of the plate!! can you describe the design? To me, there are
some oriental touch
in it, or the color blue that makes it looked Oriental..agree?





It's has been in the cupboard ever since, too valuable to be
out somewhere else!!




And the only other collection of 'Hermes' is a gift *parfume* from our dear kids to their Papa on his recent birthday!






Well Kids, wait till your Papa up running on his two feet, and spray this as
much as he want.
Meanwhile, let it decorate your Mum's dressing table!!



2 comments: