Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Visit from Mum and Dad!

Plants for this week.



A belated birthday gift from Sister Liza



I was so grateful to my sister Teh and her hubby for bringing parents to my house during last Deepavali Holiday. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!
Though exhausted and tired *with no maid* but we had fun. Buat kerja, sambil mulut tak berhenti bercakap, ada je cerita. These time, I did'nt really entertained my guest as my hubby's condition who needed more attention due to his unbearable sensation on his body. To see him like that, really broke my heart...don't know what to do. But overall, he is doing fine, jalan pun dah steady except for the sensation that made him feel uncomfortable, dah jadi anti social. Huh!! hope to God, we will go through this dengan tabah.

Berbalik kepada cerita parents tadi... They came on Friday evening. Itu pun I knew very late..sebab tak buka phone, they had been calling and sending messages. Well, really thought they had cancelled the trip here. Anyway, like always I had prepared some recipe of mine, baked Chocolate Banana Cake, Jelly and Puff pastry with beef filling. And we had barbeque for dinner. My nephew Taqi and wife Mimi prepared and marinated ikan pari and kembong before they came. Enjoyed, but at the same time, uhuk! uhuk! sakit badan!!! Oh, not forgotten, my dear Fifa, tanpa mu pitam lah daku! he, he! Nasib baik Ma ajar buat kerja kan..
By the way, thanks Nazie, *my niece* penat basuh pinggan. Anyway girls, You were amazing! Keep up the good work!! And remember, tiap2 pujian yang di beri kepada kita adalah satu Doa!

My Mum is a person who likes to spend most of her time in the house. Nak ajak keluar pun susah. Thought of going out or buy back food but finally I cooked simple Lunch the next day. And still managed to bake Mum"s favourite Bread Puding.
They left to Ipoh on Sunday morning after breakfast. Tak tau kenapa, I was like having Jet Lag the next day..zzz...zzzz.



My Mama and Cicit Aydan.


My Dad!


My sis Teh and Me.

My Son Syazwan and Nephew Taqi


Taqi's own recipe. Hmm, sedap!!





As you can see here, the pinggan mangkok beraneka corak,
It was the kids who organised the barbeque and the
table setting too!



Chocolate Banana Cake, Bread Puding, curry puff
and cucur Badak.


Bread Puding.


No comments:

Post a Comment