Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Good Life..that is!

Hello..
How good life is.. if not to be with something that you enjoy with..
The week that was ... Cooking and Books. Yeah, plenty of books from that 3 times visit to the Book Fair. What fun I had with so many recipes that Gosh! don't know where to begin. Anyway, I had finished one novel 'The Good Woman' by Danielle Steel. And already started one more 'The Secret' by Harold Robbin *kinda biru* heheee.
Insyallah, my buku2 wirid and the islamic books tidak ketinggalan di baca... my promised to Hb..yup!

And since, I have nothing else to share...let's enjoy some photos of Food.
It's all simple Cooking. The kind my family love having...easy peasy!
But what happen to the Recipe Books I bought? No new recipes? Tunggu....


Tonight's dinner..

Garlic bread, mushroom soup and left over Chicken Stew


And the night before....

Smoked Beef, Fried Salmon and Pasta




Focaccia Bread

Focaccia with Beef stroganoff and with yogurt sauce.


My portion, I love adding fruits in my Pasta or Salad...
Ever since... my morning Call of Nature had been easy, heee!

Hb's

The catch from the second visit to the Fair.

Adios..

3 comments:

  1. wah wah wah... elegant nya sume masakan tuuuuu... behkan when we have the kitchen all to ourselves and exploring a new recipe one after another...tak sia2 beli buku2 cooking tu yerk? sape yg untung? mereka dan keluarga mereka lahhhhh hee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi... Eh, kan we all have the kitchen to ourselves, nak / tak nak aje...
    Well, bukan ikut 100% recipe tu, hentam je. Pasta memang everyone's fav, you just add anything you could find in the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam sis Iha, Ratna begitu terpegun dengan hidangan masakan dari sis Iha, bukan sahaja tampak begitu menyelerakan, lagi beraneka jenis makanan, cara buffet gitu. Ratna pun punyai banyak himpunan buku2 masakan hanya berkobar-kobar ingin mencuba ini dan itu semasa membeli selepas itu terus dilupai, sampai suami merungut ... gimana tu?

    Salam manis manis madu.

    ReplyDelete