Friday, October 21, 2011

Sharing my Food again....

Butterscotch Prune Pudding with caramel sauce to enjoy in a cold rainy evening. Got the recipe from Olive magazine. A simple recipe which only took me about 20 minutes preparation and 35mins baking time.


Slurp! Slurp


And here are tonight's dinner and some nights ago..

Yes, Pasta again..
Fruits and Salad, optional.


Pasta or Salad Pasta..


Beef Lasgna



Chicken Salami Sandwich


And after a week break from sending Hb to UMSC.. I started painting. It was for a friend who ordered sometime ago..someone yang I cannot say NO. I was liked *wandering where to find time* reluctant at the first place, but on second thought...why not!
She wanted Picnic and Cutlery Box.
I will have to take my time according to my schedule. But you know, once I got the hang of it, I can't stopped.
.
.
.
.
Ta.adaa...

It took me 3 days to finish, not very happy with the roses actually..
Need to touch up here and there.



Adios... Enjoy the Weekends!

4 comments:

  1. Salam sis Iha, ya ampun ... cantik sekali lukisan-nya, se-bouquet bunga rose lukisan yang berseni sungguh Ratna adore, gitu. Berbakat lagi berseni sis Iha, lagi tu masihi ada masa memasak segala bagai, beef lasagna .. yummy-nya + b-prune pudding ber-caramel sauce +++ yummy!

    Salam manis manis madu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ratna, it's so nice to hear from you again!!
    Saya suka melukis, tapi dgn keaadaan yag tak mengizinkan terhenti seketika.
    Alahai, masakan2 simple saja.

    ReplyDelete
  3. assalam
    Love it here.. Singgah dari blog Yong..

    CikSom

    ReplyDelete