Friday, March 2, 2012

Mukhriz's b'day!..and the best of blogging!


Circus and Clown was the theme of the Party..
That little guy/cute tiger... Mukhriz was 1 year old on last Sunday. Son of Jasmin and grandson to my Sister Intan. Started at 3pm and until.. when the guest had stopped eating, hehe.. My sis and her daughter had prepared so much nice and tasty food..I *ta'pau food back home... Kalau tak bawak balik, kelaparan la my son and Hb during dinner time...*tak masak!..memang nak mintak pun* They both did not tagged along..*it's children's stuff, said Hb. I went with maid Anik and my daughter.


Nice bright colors that goes well with the theme.


The Doa Selamat was done before the party started..
My nephew Taqi can be seen at far left.

My daughter with my sister and her cousin.

With my Aunty Wan Chu and Cousins.


This entry would not be complete without pictures of my food...ya tak....
Yesterday night's dinner... Chicken Sandwiches with Salad, it's nothing
to brag about...


But sometimes, I asked myself... why do I have to snap photos giler2 *bukan sedap benar pun* and let the world know what I have been cooking or doing? Why ya?....Well, my answer is... I love to share my interest with those who appreciate about life and what not... as much as I love to blog walk on others and being *kepo*


Mine

Hb's

Banyak benefits we could get..recipes, guide to a better lifestyle *the way you prefer lah*
There are so many interesting about life to share.... And sometimes, you get plenty of ideas about eating places, affordable holidays or whatever in particular.....the idea is.. *Sharing*



And the best part is when you get feed back through comments. Macam2 pandangan from the bloggers..And that's why I love to share what I know like showing my simple cooking as a Foodie. At the same time, I got lots of recipes and ideas from the bloggers that I intai2 every now and then....


This is Wantan *or cantonese mee* inspired by
Cik Som from Al kisah...kan senang, tak tau
nak masak apa..intai sana sini. To me..
Blogging makes life easier!

Yang ini dessert kanji Som Som I did 2 days ago..
from my Mum's recipe.



And....


Last but not least...when I was wandering at Midvalley yesterday, I was fascinated by this nice beautiful cafe..*Garden* The cafe is in between Old wing and The Gardens. It's other branch is in One Utama. I had no intention of stopping for a cup of coffee but at least I made time to look at the Menu.. not too bad..affordable for a cuppa with dessert. Awww! Must try, must try next time and will let you guys know..okay!

Adios...

8 comments:

  1. fuihhh meriah betul tema cucu sedara kak Iha yek, kita lagik 1 1/2 month besday 1st cik Aleesya, tatau nak buat tema benda apa pun lagik, habih2 masak pulut kuning settle...
    anyway, eh, jgn tak upload photo food akak, kengkadang klu tgk sandwich akak tu bg idea kt saya wat makan for dinner, selebihnya could only drool over, you keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam sis Iha, joyeux Anniversaire yang per-1 kepada Mukhriz yang comel.

    Ratna pun gitu, semenjak ber-blogging dimana dunia seakan terpapar didepan mata... click! terus terbuka-bentang luas tanpa sempadan jadinya pengetahuan (apa sahaja), berkongsi kelainan Gastronomy-culinary specialities juga cerita alkisah harian dan bertukar-tukar pandangan/pendapat dirumus bersama yaitu berkongsi dengan seikhlasnya! Tak gitu zaman sekarang ini yang serba-serbi bertaraf mega-changgih!

    Adore... berbintang-bintang Wantan (mengapa Ratna terjauh...!)kanji som-som... lama sudah tidak merasainya!

    Gimana pun disana sis Iha bebas boleh sahaja bertukar angin seperti gambaran diMidValley itu, dimana Ratna disini kampongulu bersamaan dengan Honey juga kicauan si-twit twit...

    Selamat ber-week end yang ceria buat Sis Iha seisi keluarga, salam manis manis madu.

    p/s: tidak kah begitu ya sis Iha "sharing" dengan apa sahaja jadinya snap photos giler-giler... Anakanda Ratna ber-remark "clip clap snap bertimbun banyak tapi tak ada siapa pun nak komen... buang masa Maman sahaja!" sampai gitu sekali, Ratna jawab begini "Blog Maman bukan untuk difamouskan... sesiapa yang sudi ya komen, walau pun tidak sudah pun di-intai intai, voilĂ !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wkmslm..

    Yong, buat je kat Mc D..habis cerita.
    So, you enjoy la my food pics ya, walaupun tak seberapanya!
    Sekurang2nya menceriakan hari2 kita..


    Ratna..Alhmdllh, 2 kali seminggu kan saya pergi mencuci mata kat Mall
    sementara Hb di physio. Walau di mana saja kita berada, asalkan gumbira.
    Betoi Rat,berblog ini bukan cari publisity tapi utk mencari pengetahuan
    sambil berkenalan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam dear sis...
    U r absolutely right! Thats what blogging is all about...intai sana sini n being *kepo*. If the owner of the blog wants privacy they might as well print on their blogs *for members only*. After all its open n its plain to see...Blogging is about sharing friends,ideas n even feelings of sadness n happiness....

    ReplyDelete
  5. assalam Iha
    Being a kepoci dengan cara yang betul is very beneficial, kankankan?? afterall it's about sharing. Kalau niatnya nak menunjuk2 pun, it's between the situan badan and Allah.

    Your bubur som-som reminds me of my Mak. Wonder how som-som got its name. For sure bukan dpt dari nama CikSom of Alkisah, heheh.

    Your mee Wantan, slurp2 ... menangis guling2 kalau mee wantan I tengok your wantan.. Mine was so simple

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salam..

    Leeza,
    Sungguh benar apa yang diperkatakan, wahai adik ku!


    CS..
    Memang org Kepo ni untung..click aje nak masak apa..dah boleh tiru..

    I rasakan..org yg brnama Som yg the first reka kueh ni..
    Jgn perli i CS..sampai guling2 tgk wantan i tu..rasa belum tau,
    entah2 Wantan tanamera punyer yg mengancam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iha
    You must be busy on Sunday kan? Masak apa hari nih??
    I think I wanna cook mee wantannamera lagilah, har3.. (dah anak2 suka kekdahnya).

    P/S: I tak perli you, memang betul your wantan looks so good; and knowing you I pasti rasanya juga yummeh *hingga bersememeh bila slurp, ahaks*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wkmslm..
    CS..pagi ni dah buat scones, lunch rasa nak makan luar.

    Don''t worry, I know u tak perli..but don't judge the wantan by it's
    look. Lagipun..kalau org lain yang punya mesti lagi sedap.

    ReplyDelete