Thursday, April 12, 2012

Just love to share....

Salam to everyone..
When I was typing this entry yesterday.. warning of Tsunami alert was out.. Semoga semua rakyat Malaysia khas nya dan Negara2 lain yang berkenaan tidak mendapat tempias daripada bahaya bencana itu....Semoga Allah melindungi kita semua.

I wanted to share my daughter's Chocolate Banana Cake she baked a few days ago, 2 cakes actually. Well, it's nothing to brag about but because she did it on her own without me in the kitchen and secondly decorating accordingly to her idea. I was pleased. One cake for her friends b'day and the other one we decided to put Ganache cream for the filling...*for us*

It's so delicious that you wanna lick it every bit left on the plate and asking for more...
It's rich no doubt, but I guess once in a blue moon, it's okay to crumble to our desires.
Ganache cream, you could get everywhere in the Net, and you will never go wrong as the main ingredients using good chocolates and whipping cream mixed together. It goes well with bananas and it would be cataloged as one of my favorites.

During the last weekend we did not do much and No outing. I hated driving during weekend.Tried to avoid going out anywhere in particular.... just hang around the house lepaking, cooked simple food like soupy kind of noodle and..


And something to munch for tea...

Goreng pisang and Keladi fried from my own kitchen. What can you expect, of course it tasted better than I normally bought outside. Dah nekad, this time, to fry ourselves. It's Hb's favourite Tea Time Treat..Imagine the bought Pisang Goreng with how many weeks old oil...
Look who's talking, *semasa rajin, boleh lah cakap*..

Then...my lazy night 'Pizza Hut' Take away..


And....

Nasi Ayam for Sunday Lunch. This Menu, was nothing new, it always rotate. And the rice that my Children cannot resist.

Then...

Pasta...also nothing strange to us..it's Olio. With Salmon, Prawns, pumpkin and Mushroom to choose..

Hb's

Of course, this is mine, no prawns and mushroom...*wink*

Meanwhile..

We had guest a few nights ago..just to share the menu I cooked.

I prepared Roasted Chicken and top it on Salad, Prawn Fritters, Yogurt sauce
Fish Curry, Masak merah Daging and Brushetta for starters.

Caramel for dessert...


And glad, that this painting was finally done...



Enough for today.. peeps!
Till we meet again in my next entry...Adios!

7 comments:

  1. Iha
    Salam Jumaat ..

    You like to share and I love to be a part of it. Tq.

    My dara baru berjinak2 kat dapur. So far baru 2x buat RVC, 2x buat bubur and 2x masak sambal tumis. For a start, oklah tu kan?

    Caramel pud is my hubby's fav dessert tapi I tak pernah buat. Biarlah hubby bermanja dgn my sista yg rajin/reti buat caramel tu. I'll make up for other thingslah..hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuhuuu salam, the cake looked delish! ermmmm kalau share resepi lagi bagus ehemmm....
    *gorgeuos painting wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wkmslm CS..
    My dara need to be pushed..kalau tak suruh liat sgt..sometimes she has to take over the kitchen..I kena lari sekali sekala. She is a gook cook if she wants to.

    Yes,Caramel Pudding is everybody's fav..selalu makan pitam you..


    Salam Yong..
    Cake tu memang delishhhhh. I tell you it melt in the mouth.
    Bukan tak nak brkongsi... you tak buat punya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam...
    Cantiknye! painting awak...apa kata u make one for me n i sew beads for ur baju...
    Joking lar...of course i'll do anything free for my sister. Dh tgk ke my beading membeding?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salam sis Iha,

    Seperti selalu pabila menyinggah sapa diblognya sis Iha Ratna terus ter......?
    Tiada kata secantik bahasa... untuk menyempurnakan kata-kata secantik bahasa itu Ratna taburi dengan penghargaan yang tidak terkata luah karena apa sahaja yang diperagakan begitu menyerlah dengan sinaran kekaguman yang tertinggi sekali.

    TerimaKasih dengan peragaan photos hidangan yang menambat selera juga kehalusan kerjatangan dari jari-jemari yang berseni juga punyai seorang Dara yang serupa sama dengan Mamanya yang begitu bijaksana menyeimbangkan hidangan makanan beraneka rupa dan rasa dengan berjayanya.

    Bon week-end dan salam manis semanis madu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wkmslm Leeza.. the painting is for you kan tak siap2 from last year.
    I will pass to Nadira. Well, ok..jahit kat I beads!hehe..




    Wkmslm Ratna..
    Apa yg saya hidangkan selalunya menambat hati Ratna..apa shaja yg Ratna
    hidangkan pula bukan saja menambat hati malah kagum dgn kehalusan cara adunan
    / display setiap kali Ratna gaya kan,..very Peranchis gitu...

    Dara ku tidak lah begitu rajin.. tak menjadi apa2 pun kalau tidak di suruhi..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sister Dear...
    Gee!... tq so much...seriously pass the baju to dira n i will do the beading for u.

    ReplyDelete