Monday, April 16, 2012

That Monday.. & Let's eat well...

Assalam..
Monday morning, while I was driving to Sungai Buloh with my Anik, my sister Intan called telling me our cousin Zaidi passed away.. I was shocked and sad, I knew him as a good man, a good son, and a good husband...in fact, a good package.. In his early 40s and what saddened me more he left 3 young children and one on the way..sob2. I never stopped thinking until now.. how is the wife gonna cope without him... Allah Maha kaya, Maha mengetahui, dan Maha mengasihani..semoga isterinya dapat menerima dan melalui liku2 hidup..
Life is too short peeps, time does not wait for us.. even a goodbye. I never imagined someone so full of life at this prime age could suddenly collapsed of heart attacked.
I fetched my sis at Taman Tun and we proceeded to Sungai Buloh. Masih menunggu jenazah buat Post mortem...Insyallah, either tonight or tomorow morning we shall pay our respect..Takziah to the family. Al Fatihah, to my cousin Zaidi..


Meanwhile..Tonight's dinner
Sup tulang *without lemak* and dinner rolls




Then..

Look! the row of Herbs I bought..
I love to see those healthy
bunch in the Pot..


Cucumber..

Alamanda


Sunday, 15th April..
We planned to go to Pavillion... but the kids made no initiative to be up even by 11 a.m. Intention of having our lunch out, seemed to be Kaputt...fed up! So I cooked something simple..and I knew...not tasty or even tak sedap mata memandang..rather flat in taste...don't care, merajuk!

But ... after having this lunch and done Zohor prayer we left the house..


*Guilty as charged as I pasted these pictures after what we understand what food can cause to our health..*

Bangsar Village...At *Delicious*
Niat di hati, just sipping coffee and trying something new but light..

But..

We ordered The Three Tier tea stand for two

The Food that served on the three tier stand..

Then..

That extra orders..Leek Pie and Portobello mushroom Burger

This was rather unique.. tasted like
serunding, shredded beef in a pastry..

And this is not healthy! But tasted soo good...Banana Puding..
that you wanted to ask for more esp
the caramel sauce..slurp!


I guess, enough of showing good food for today, and about time we realized what food can do to us.
Let us try eating the healthy way but maintain the colors or varieties to the food. Such that we could make the food look interesting either on our table or in our blog...
Last but not least, enjoy Life in the right way!
Adios..

10 comments:

  1. Howdie!
    In order to stay healthy....we look n smell je lar the food n no touch please!
    ok...hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalam...
    Boleh kah? baik jangan dekat atau tgk food tu..
    Pening kepala what and not to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam sis Iha, ucapan takziah kepada semua ahli keluarga Allahyarham Zaidi, doa (bacaan) Al-Fatihah bersama-sama itu lah sedekah nan ikhlas sesama umat muslimin&musliman yang wajib didoakan kepada yang pergi buat selamanya.

    Kok merajuk sis Iha...

    Tanaman hijauan, mentimun itu... terpegun Ratna menatapnya! Ratna sedang mencubai menanam pokok kunyit sudah sebulan didalam pasu, kok sampai sekarang tidak kelihatan petanda...


    Gimana pun, pengambilan makanan yang seimbang kurang lemaknya yang seharusnya diamalkan namun diri Ratna terlalu adore masakan yang berlemak, kaya dengan cream, santan, butter dan segala bagai jenis makanan yang berasas dengan lemak yang tinggi... setiap kali menjamu makanan berlemak pasti Ratna akhiri dengan pengambilan buah Pamplemousse rose/pink grapefruit untuk mencuci meringankan perut... mungkin kah?

    Salam manis semanis madu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, the 3 tier meal tu sgt mengancam and make my stomach growling kelaparan.
    Camana nak maintain eat as healthy as you can kt Mesia ni? cam nearly impossible je, Malaysia is kaya with food! grrrrr...
    Anyway, salam takziah atas pemergian your cousin. Even I do scare of my hubby's health, he is in his 40, degil tak makan saman soh jaga makan, overweight, taktaulah cemana nak nasihat kt dia...dengar ada kawan dia ada masalah jantung mulalah insaf sekejap, pahtu balik ke tabiat lama hailahhh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ratna..
    Tersentak seketika pabila mendengar berita tentang kematian..tapi sehari dua dah lupa lah balik. Harus diamalkan pemakanan sihat, kita lah punca segalanya..tukang masak! Ratna..merajuk lah, hari2 melayan keluarga, sekali sekala mesti nak kena pamper..ye tak!


    Yong,
    I lupa dunia seketika melihat itew 3 tier..hr2 masak pun boleh merajuk, dah tu macam mana nak amal makan makanan sihat..tukang masak nak makan sedap je..

    ReplyDelete
  6. assalam Iha
    Masih merajuk kah? Kadang2 best merajuk nih .. sebab kita boleh kontrol berapa skala Richter yg patut kita pamerkan, kankankan??

    Lepas merajuk dpt upah yg mantap. Bagus kan? hehe..

    Banana pudding tu mmg sedap dimakan dgn caramel sos/icecream tapi I tak ingat samada masa I makan dulu ada strawberry. Agaknya bila oder 3-tier cam tu baru diorang beri strawberry sama. Yesss, I think so.

    AlFatihah to your cousin. Semoga rohnya ditempatkan dikalangan mereka yg beriman.

    Satu soalan ... camana you merge those photos? Senang nak buat ke? Or you have your doter to do it for you?? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wkmslm CS..
    Masakan merajuk, dah makan sakan, hehe..sekali sekala kena eksyen sikit kann.

    Oh yes itew Banana Pudding sooo goood, the caramel sos kena sgt. The pudding and strawberries comes with the 3 tier tu.

    About the photos, you kena install Picasa then only you can merge the photos..install done by my doter..

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know, i rasa u ni perlu take some time alone to relax and get urself together. Mcm terlalu stress sampai ur priority is all mixed up. Clearly fr this post, nampak mcm kematian dan jamuan dah jadi satu mcm. Kekadang when we too bz living life untuk keluarga dan kesayangan, diri kita seakan only existing. ur cousin demise shud exist in one post as a sign of respect not like... blah blah blah, btw... he died.. so lets get back to eating. omaigod, sounds rather insenstive, hv u become so out of touch of urself? Sorry klu terkasar bahasa and all but i rasa i just out to let u know.. no hard feelings intended. -Rosmah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aslmkm Rosmah..
    Take my time to be alone? Rosmah, you must be kidding..I dont hve all the time for myself..Anyway, what I wrote mostly is about food, then selit sedikit sebanyak tentang what's happening around my daily life...
    Life has to go on... And I would like people to respect what I wrote in my own blog, what I feel and believe is my personnel...I am not being sensitive, but I want people to respect what I wrote like I always do to others.
    Anyway, thank you for the good thoughts..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wlkmslm, pelik kan, blogs can still be 'personnel' considering 7billion people can read it. anyway, i wasnt trying to be disrespectful kat you but merely pointed out ur post about an unfortunate death to be followed by tayangan makanan was in bad taste generally, klu you nak confirm with a few really honest supporters, they will tell you so. It is called 'respecting the dead'. But biasalah orang kita selalu nak mempertahankan self-righteousness instead of mengasingkan isu yg dibincangkan dari 'personnel' kita. So sory , i shouldnt hv wasted my time.. or yours for the matter.. go back, dear, to your bz life and floggings. You are an amazing, tireless cook btw, your kids should appreciate you more!

    ReplyDelete