Monday, October 1, 2012

Jalan jalan..Happy Weekend

Asalamu'alaikum..

lovely flowers

Monday..
Today, Hb and me did our first outing in the 1st month of October. Where? Ikea, to  get some bulbs for our table lamps. Kalau tak beli yang lain tak sah! I love visiting Ikea, always give me ideas and inspires me to move my furniture around...
Talking about Ikea, it's never complete without eating at the Restaurant...

The popular menu, Meat balls.

So when the rest were out, I only prepared this for dinner..

Garlic Toast Bread, Chicken Breast and Salmon..burp!

Sunday..
Sunday is always a lazy day getting up extra late and making good breakfast for the family. But sometime after preparing that extra no one seemed to be up before 12pm except us and of course Anik..mana bisa Anik bangun lambat.


Marvelous weather drizzling and breezy. When it's cold your tummy love to be stuffed with food.
At Tea time..

  Cucur Badak and keropok, I had Anik to fry them with Teh tarik that didn't look like one. What a day! fulfilling with food not necessarily tasty and it's okay for Sunday bite.

And with a bowl of Koaytiaw Seafood Soup at Strawberry field Taipan Subang. We went out after Isyak. Just me, my eldest and youngest. Hb  prefered Toast bread for dinner. I left him with my 2nd son. They had been out together that evening. So, my turn pulak.
Ya, I needed to go out, my body was feeling rather tight, needed to stretch out. Stretched myself to the food stall? hahaha..Anyway, I did feel better, with cool wind blowing *fan was spinning very fast* and relaxed with a bowl of nice soup sent to me.
I had not been out since Saturday,  just lazing around with my love ones..



 Having them around makes me alive, enjoy baring2, smooching and teasing each other and sometime sarcasm words push one of us away..suker tengok ada yang sentap, hehe. Mulut masing2 memang laser belaka. They're in and out with their activities...kejap ada kejap tak ada.  when time permits, we cling to each other longer. However  busy we are, it's important for us to make the time.

Saturday..

This is Assam Laksa. The taste was purfect yo, haha, cukup masam, and manis. Yum, yum, it's everyone's favorite. Berkerut muka anak2 ku pabila menjamah laksa...mungkin sedap sangat tu!


That was what we had for dinner on Saturday with 2 guests and I served very simple food like Sandwiches, Mee mamak and Nut Short Bread Cake. The Short Bread was brought from Norway given to me by Norizan, a friend..thank you Zan.

Thursday...
Huh! I would like to share  what we had at Pyramid recently, Coffee at Mc D Cafe.
So Coffee Lovers, Mc D has opened a cafe booth within their McD Restaurant. The coffee tasted as good as other coffees like Starbucks or Coffee Bean. It's cheap too, starts with rm4.50 per cup.



 Bukan semua yang di masak sedap, but it's definitely homecook and I enjoyed making it.
Capati yang dimasak a bit keras, maybe too thin. Remember, I made it from scratch.
 Hb said I should do it again, *practice makes perfect*

Till then, see you insyallah in my next entry.
Adios..



9 comments:

  1. Assalam sis
    Oh! awak buat capati pun turns out keras ya...
    i pun...tak tau kenapa ya. First time buat jadi lepas tu mulalah keras. Tapi bila i goreng jadi pulak apa benda tu?...tak ingat nama nye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wkmslm Sister..
    I think my capati tu kalau gebu sikit, mungkin tak keras.
    Tapi Azlan ok, but I know, kalau kedai jual macam tu I x nak beli..
    hehe. Maksud you Puri kann.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yuhuuu salam kak Iha...
    wahwahwah, berdating berdua lagik kt ikea ye, saya selalu mkn yg anak buah tapau jek, nak ajak cik abe makan kt situ harapanlahhhh...plg kuat selalu saya tapau karipap ngan hotdog dia je tehee...
    but the coffee McD one i must try, ada kt mana2 branch ke? assam laksa akak nampak so tempting, saya tak pernah masak sebarang laksa pown, ada secret resepi yr own version tak?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wkmslm Yong..
    Ya laa, dgn siapa lagi nak brdating..Food kat Ikea dulu lagi sedap, hotdog yg beso tu, now dah tak ada.
    Petua assam laksa mesti bnyk ikan, bnyk assam, dan gula..barulah berasa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salam sis Iha,

    assam laksa! yum yum... yummy tampak rupaparasnya..

    Voilà, Ratna sudah penuh dan kenyang dengan hanya menatap kesemua gambaran photos hidangan yang ada, adore blog-nya sis Iha karena penuh dengan gambaran yang menambat selera...

    salam manis semanis madu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. assalam Iha
    Wah wah waaah.... *cekak pinggang n geleng kapla kiri kanan laju2*, sedapnya dia makan :-)

    Strawberry Fields sepelaung aje dari rumah I tapi macam susah aje nak kesana, korum tak cukup. Anyway bab capati tu, selalunya I campak sebiji telur maka boleh tahanlah kelembuthannya... Kopi dari McCafe harus dicoba-in juga..

    ReplyDelete
  7. m0uth watering tgok food akk, ur laksa wow! Even ur sandwich pun look tempting.. Itu bru tgok aje kalau dpt mkn mcm mane la agaknya, bole pindah jadi jiran akk la.. >> betol kata akk x complete g îkea if x mkn kat rstrnt dia, meatballs n yummy pasta ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wkmslm Ratna..
    Laksa adalah one of our favorite food..tambah lagi Assam dengan ikan ketul besar2.
    Alhamdllh, kenyang Ratna. Jikalau lapar singgah2 lah selalu ya..


    Wkmslm CS..
    Jangan lah cekak pinggang, ngeleng kepala macam jeless je.. Mai lah dtg rumah I.
    You nak apa, pasta, laksa habaq aje. you must try the coffee, berbaloi.


    Sweet Mom..
    Alah bila dalam gambar semua pun nampak sedap/cantik...rasa sedap belum tentu lagi. Tak selalu masak banya, only weekend atau bila berkumpul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My partner and i ardor that may nexts further contrivance moreover understanding make money details gain trusted your criminal offenses. My partner and i outcome in the same way overdue which i deal with this. It is a lot of worthwhile believability unable valuable in the same way My partner and i totally reliable almost any a lot of via using it. Online Supplement Store Singapore

    ReplyDelete