Sunday, October 14, 2012

As what we like..

Assalamualaikum..
I rarely cook rice, not favorite at this present time..termasuk lah si Anik * dia pun nak makan style omputih juga, balik Indon besok baru tau* Not all that she like what I cook, anything with beef and Salmon, dia mual..
I pun senang.. masak Nasi and berlauk ni leceh sikit. Alot of condiments to prepare and not only that..i got carried away from one or two helpings in one go. If ever we both  crave for rice and the kampung food, there's always Hasrul November or some place else.. hassle free.
Alas.. no more heavy cooking... but Quick Fix Meal as wanted by the family..
Still, I make a point to cook rice once or twice a week.


 I snapped this photo on someone's plate *my daughter* last week.  A little bit of rice, a slice of bread with some dishes..boleh makan laa tu.. suka nasi tapi takut gemuk..al kisahnya.

They did not mind if the food is as simple as this.. 

I tak suker..Pasta Bolognaise..

And this...

I love bread..
Hokkaido milk bun

Foot long Sausages, Beef salami and Salmon.

Too much of those is not advisable. Unless, skip the sausage and beef salami.
Half of the footlong sausage and a piece of Salami won't do us harm I hope.
 Yang biji2 tu is Capers...nice, the taste is something like olives.
Capers is normally added with some other ingredients to make tartar sauce.


We usually buy food at Wholesaler selling Halal Meat, Salmon, sausages, cheeses and a lot more of imported food. With very reasonable prices that sometime, I only had to choose and compare to some other wholesalers that we know. The Salmon is worth buying when you buy the whole fish than to buy slices. I could not helped myself but to carry quite a handful home. Since I had stopped going to the market *for a while* as we all know fish/seafood are also expensive nowadays, and since Rice is no favorite..will see how  it goes this time. And not a problem changing back to rice anytime whenever we want.
I will try to minimize the size of the Salmon as small as possible when I cook, hehe *cheap skate* Well hello, what do you expect, I always have something else to go with the Salmon ya!


When Mum craving for sweets that cannot be controlled..
Ladies, you know when..

Apple Pie without sauce


I made the Apple Pie at late evening on last Wednesday and had it after
 having something light for dinner *toast bread*
Not too sweet and not too rich..just nice to my liking..

 Saturday..
I officially make Saturday as my off day in the kitchen. Trick la tu...nak breakfast at Village Park in Damansara Utama. Hari2 duk teringat Nasi lemak kukus with ayam. My eldest son drove us there, me and Hb. It rained heavily when we arrived and had to change to 3 different tables as the wind were too strong bringing the rain to where we were seated.

The price of this Nasi Lemak was rm11.50, just because of
the extra sambal bilis, mak oii! mahalnya.
 Half way eating.. barulah teringatkan camera.


Hb had Mee Kuah..
Oops! sorry Hb. He had to stop eating, for me to snap this..

Sunday, lunch..

Soto.
Making Soto is easy peasy, using Tulang daging and specific spices for Soto soup. Condiments and the Nasi impit was prepared earlier by Anik.

Tea time..

The simplest Donut's recipe from the Net.

Dinner tonight..

We had Fried Sardin with Toast Bread

Red Velvet Cake..
RVC ordered by a friend Sabariah.
I love RVC, enjoyed baking and decorating it!
Thank you Saba for the order!



Adios, hope you peeps enjoy your weekend..

6 comments:

  1. Assalam...
    Tengok all ur food menyelerakan tapi perut ni masih rasa berangin n takut nk terlebih makan. Badan masih rasa tak brapa elok lagi. Sekejap ok sekejap tak ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoiii mak tak menahan tengok gambo2 makanan tu Sumer ESP. RVC!
    Lamanya Kita tak godek2 dapur ngan resepi baru, my lil Sophia Amatla tak sporting klu mak dia nk masuk dapur, menjerit2 soh keluar dapur, tak menahan telinga mendengonya, anyway akak selalu gi wholesaler mana? Nak gek cari salmon, Ada satu resepi baby Guna salmon dah lama nak Cuba tp belum kesampaian....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iha
    I kan, kalau dah terlalu 'geram' memang tak reti dah nak komen apa. Niway, bak sepotong dua RVC tu.. sepatah kata Yong 'tak menahan'.

    If given the choice I memang suka tak masak nasi dan lauk2 tapi haruslah akur dengan kehendak dan kesukaan the Boss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wkmslm semua..
    Alhdllh kenyang ya setelah melihat makanan diatas.
    Terima kasih, kerana memuji dan jangan lupa ya
    setelah I inspired you guys tu, bangun lah mencuba.
    About the whosaler yg bertanya tu, I ada a few places,
    one in Ara damansara Blue Pacific, one in Glenmarie Pok Brothers
    and lagi satu dkt kelana jaya..And they say, Tesco is selling Salmon
    at reasonable price.


    ReplyDelete
  5. Admit an individual with your raise for the clinch jobs used through barb deed wields. When i preserve been game motorcycle motorcycle helmet for this intended for drastically some sort of little. Your current envoy sincerely produces personally take into consideration exactly how these kind of dutys could be connected with work. Online Supplement Store Singapore

    ReplyDelete