Friday, December 14, 2012

Good Feelings..


Aslamualaikum..
The feeling was good! I was happy today.. I had my 'Me time' this afternoon. Went to Parkson Grand Subang Parade...solo. I thanked my daughter as she accompanied Papa and took care of lunch as well.
It was about time to get my Advance Night Repair and some personal things.. Took advantages of this day.. Bonus Link day that offered 5 x bonus link points. There were free gifts and not only that but vouchers when you purchase at certain amount. So, it's worth waiting for this day. I was like a little girl who got new toys and never gonna let go..


Advance Night repair and some goodies

My hair has been falling *gugur* since... all I know it's been very looong time already. Was recomended the Himalaya Herbal Shampoo and the herbal protein cream and oil...no harm trying. 
After having what I needed, then...spoiled myself with a bowl of  Assam Laksa at Uncle Lim..Hmm...lepas kempunan.

Assam Laksa

 Meanwhile...
All my kids under the same roof..but everyone is busy like bees. No one is home at day time. Peaceful as can be with only this two old couple together... At times, laughing away...but there were times arguing over patty little things, sob, sob...  but it didn't take long to resolve our relationship, hehe..fun lol. How else to kill the time, kalau tak cari problem... tak happening!

 This was for dinner for the old birds..
Pasta Olio with prawns and fried Salmon with garlic. 
 And went out to enjoy the day 'mencuci mata' ...That afternoon, Thursday, Hb and me went to Pavilion to collect my Handbag that I sent for repair. 

  Christmas is here! well, that was the scene at Pavilion.

Our lunch..


"Happy Birthday to You!''
Last Sunday 9th, Dec..
A Birthday lunch was celebrated in the house...Food came straight from Mum's kitchen.
My second son Syaf's birthday.. The person who sprinkle spice to our lives. Who change the day from gloomy to sunny. From sour to sweet and sometime spicy and hot! When I say A, he would say B. My darling son, different in many ways...adorable in his own way..you could melt, when he put on his charm! Oh No....!
Happy Birthday dear, may you be blessed abundantly on this day and the years to come.

Birthday Cake...Orange Poppy Seed Cake

Lasagna always his favorite..

The three sibbling  had upset stomach after taken some food..can't really tell whether from our kitchen or outside food.

Could it be this salad that cause the virus?
This salad I made..the dressing was a bit too sour..and the 
croutons was baked with garlic and butter.

Definitely not this pasta..it was done fresh just before we ate

Started from my eldest son who vomited/diarrhea at 4 am in the morning. My second.. also threw out feeling giddy/nausea then followed by my youngest. Thank God! we both were not affected.
Menu..changed to soupy and soft food that few days..no one seemed to be in the mood.


Alhamdullillah, everyone has recovered and back doing their normal thing...
Till then...have a good weekend and do have good feelings with the love ones...
Adios!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sis...
    Happy Belated Birthday to Afiq....
    Semoga menjadi anak muda yg matang n many happy returns thru out the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for this suggest. I'm talking about numerous My partner and i tend to be ingenious in order to post. You nearly all drastically problem designed this site website influence one thing speciel. You clearly see that which you tend to be jaunty on, youve insured therefore numerous ladders. Online Supplement Store Singapore

    ReplyDelete