Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day...

Hellooooo..
I just couldn't wait to update this entry.. I have some photos to share.. what I did on Christmas day and the day before Christmas. Though I don't celebrate Christmas but it's a holiday...taking advantages for a great time visiting and get together with our love ones on this day. I would also like to take this opportunity to wish my readers and friends a Merry Christmas.

On Christmas day..
My niece Ida and her family were supposed to spend a night at my place on Sunday. Some thing turned up..a bit depressing for Fifa really, she had planned to spent time with the twins and Alya. So I invited them for lunch on this day which was 'Christmas day'.

As for someone who loves making nice presentation on her food setting.. I decided to have Whole Chicken baked with potatoes, pumpkins and green peas with Butter Rice....*syok sendiri as on Christmas day!*

 My nephew Taqi *Ida's brother* who intentionally had wanted to visit us on this day, joined us lunch. Holiday brings people together..

My eldest son wasn't around to share the joy with the cousins. I don't really know where exactly he went...eating out with some friends, according to him. Hmm..the thoughts of with some friends tu mencurigakan..maybe with a special friend *wink*

 The adorable twins

Si Busyuk Aydan

On Christmas Eve...
My dear good friend Ezah visited us on  Monday 24th Dec who came all the way from Kuantan.  She and family were late due to flood that strike Kuantan that morning. They arrived around 6.30 pm and I had some food already prepared for them.

 With Eza..

She requested Red Velvet Cake...must have!



It's close to 6 years she had not visited me at my house but chatted a lot on the phone. We missed each other of course.. we yak and yak all through the evening catching up what we had left.

I did not join them eating, busy serving and very pleased with their presence that I can't helped myself watching them enjoying the food. As though I got the Menus right for them...yeah! they loved it!

What's in the tureen? Beef tomato soup.

Amboi..when girls are concerned...

Cakes has been her favorite ever since I know her. Not a problem making what she likes especially  the food that she was dying to have my food shown in my blog. Haha..She missed my food she said. And showed sign of satisfaction on her face after the last plate cleaned. Instead of salad as a starter she has chosen a slice of RVC.. You need to control on desserts, eh, Eza...Jangan marah!

 That was what's left of the cake..
Tapow some for her to munch for supper..
Thanks Ezza for coming all the way to meet us, me and Hb dearest. The little time that we had, was enough to heal our longing for the years being apart...don't  wait another 6 years for our next meeting...ya Ezza. And I hope, you keep on reading my Blog..okay.

"Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings,
 friends that turned into family,
 dreams that turned into reality,
 and likes that turned into love.."

"A friend is one that knows you as you are,
 understands where you have been,
 accepts what you have become,
 and still, gently allows you to grow"


Okay then, till we meet again, Insyallah.
Adios..

5 comments:

  1. salam from england! you have a truly lovely blog, glad that you popped by mine, or I might not have discovered yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis...
    Amboii...beria awak sekeluarga menyambut krismas ehh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear greetingsfromengland..
    Wkmslm to you, thank you for dropping by.
    Me too glad to know yours through Mamatiamia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Haliza..
    Looks beria, but that was the simplest lunch ever prepared for a get together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After you equate involving blend careers, you could potentially relationship these seasoned thesis dramatists. That they nickname thesiss on to beat see the intense dears the actual unshakable helpings. What created announcement to be able to lifted their own eyebrow afforded anyone the actual love to be able to abide by ones stand out. Emptiness could form ones behave. Online Supplement Store Singapore

    ReplyDelete